Polling plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Web2019

Resident
Jan 20, 2019
FP$
What...just...what? What would members be discussing and voting for? You can already add polls to your threads. If members feel like voting, sharing what they voted for, and sharing why they voted for it then they can. We don't need a dedicated section for this. That makes no sense.
Just for fun.

• Facepalm
Reactions: ChrisGrigg

Gio

FP's Greek Ambassador
If you're not referencing having an official site poll section where polls are posted on a schedule by Staff, then I'm missing what you're getting at. :p I echo what Jerlene says, you can easily set up polls in any topics you desire, so no need for another section.

firstly I do not get it, and just for fun we already have the boards for it. And sounds like general discussion based more then anything. We all can open up a poll anyway on certain boards.

But poll dancing is something I agree with lol

Bluezone777

Dinner Team Leader
Sep 5, 2008
SW Florida
FP$
So you want administration to add a new section to the forum for all the poll threads no one is currently posting because reasons. It would be one thing if people were posting a lot of poll threads already but they aren't so it's pretty pointless to have the section until that changes.

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$
Sounds like a well thought out, elaborate, and community saving addition. I 100% support this game changing idea. Perhaps we can vote on it? The community deserves a look into how revolutionary this idea is for FP.
Let's go for it.

What...just...what?
I don't support this idea... but this isn't how you want admins to reply to topics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matthew

Lt. Cmdr. Data
Package Team
Jun 28, 2010
West Virginia
FP$
Sounds like a well thought out, elaborate, and community saving addition. I 100% support this game changing idea. Perhaps we can vote on it? The community deserves a look into how revolutionary this idea is for FP.
Let's go for it.
Reminds me of the time my 6th grade science class earned a movie reward. We jokingly nominated Tellytubbies. We also jokingly voted for Tellytubbies. Jokingly, we ALL voted on Tellytubbies. Joke on us, we watched Tellytubbies.

D

Deleted member 44219

I'm also siding with @Jerlene on this one. Why would we need a Polling Section on FP when we can just add Polls to our Threads. Besides, we pretty much have this "Polling Plaza" that is the Debate Corner.

Not to mention, how would this exactly work out? I don't get it. "Users can vote and discuss why they voted for that Option". If this was made and that was a Rule, I would be staying away from it. Sometimes Debates and Polls can get heated, especially on Forums and thus' this "Polling Plaza", would most likely be. A catastrophe.

Status
Not open for further replies.