Paid/Free Positions at VoxGrid are now open

_B_

Package Team
Package Team
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
This is quite a major update for me as I have been running everything by myself since I launched. I am opening up a few positions. I will update more positions when I can but for the available ones, please visit voxgrid.net/jobs.php. The majority of positions are volunteer/free (with a little pocket money for the one(s) that deserve it the most) so be aware of that.

There are some requirements that need to be fulfilled first before applying so please ensure you have read the description before applying to check this.

There is a process to applying which is all to be done on the site itself so that I am not dealing with different locations and to follow the same templates which can be seen here so that it is fair for all. Please note that this process is the only way to apply and be considered. If you are unsure of anything, PM me.

Reactions: Alexander.

_B_

Package Team
Package Team
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
Ok I’d recommend changing the prefix to Free :)
The thing is while the majority of the roles are free, there is a paid role in the sense that it's to do with the work you've done and also some helpers may receive a little pocket money for their work

Alexander.

Team Member
Package Team
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$
The thing is while the majority of the roles are free, there is a paid role in the sense that it's to do with the work you've done and also some helpers may receive a little pocket money for their work
Ah okay ;)

Reactions: _B_

_B_

Package Team
Package Team
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$