Post and Topic Exchanges with Juneberry's Jungle

Juneberry

Reputable
Jul 8, 2019
New Jersey
FP$
Hihi everyone! I'm looking for some Post and/or Topic exchanges to help boost my baby site and just to watch it grow. While I can't force you to stay after the exchange is over, I admit part of my wanting to do this is to try to pique your interest while you're helping me and vice versa.

I don't have any specific exchange numbers I'd like to do. I think smaller numbers are generally better for topic exchange, but for post exchange... I can find my way around to do a bit more.

If anyone is interested, please let me know~

Juneberry

Reputable
Jul 8, 2019
New Jersey
FP$
I suppose I can give it a go as long as i'm allowed to focus on general areas. I might peruse the scarier areas as shock therapy, but I'll probably focus on general. 5/5 sounds fine with me. Shall we consider it a deal?

Juneberry

Reputable
Jul 8, 2019
New Jersey
FP$
@Jason76 You didn't mention how many posts/threads you wanted to exchange. As for my link, it's http://juneberry.meowsepad.org

Also a quick note, but I'll be away from tomorrow through the 22nd on a vacation to see my boyfriend. It's in the middle of a desert, and the internet can be quite flaky, so I won't really be able to do anything until my return.