Post Exchange /Greenfingers

wyldeflower

Familiar Face
May 2, 2008
uk
FP$
Forum Link:http://www.newgreenwitch.com/
Your name on the board:Wyldeflower
Exchange Details:Will anyone do a 5 post exchange with me ..Sadly i dont do games forums so its no good exchanging if you have a games forum..But except for Sport which i could probably manage a few posts if i had to i am fairly well educated regarding other subjects..
I am a good poster and true to my word.. and will keep my side of the bargain.. :lol:
Anyone who does exchange with me will have to wait for me to activate you after registering before you can post on my forum..And i wont accept bad language or bullying the members as we are all friendly folk .just general remarks and maybe even drop a photo or join in a competition..

wyldeflower

Familiar Face
May 2, 2008
uk
FP$
Yes no problem i wouldnt mind advertising your Blog on my forum i just took a look and i have a few members who enjoy cooking so it would be of great interest ..I will join your places then and feel free to put your blog on my forum i have a Blog section in Hobbies and Lifestyle..I will register with you then and make a start..I joined the camping forum and i am now off to see if i can post in your blog...I will return to the camping forum though as i do like it..

Naiwen

Madly Diligent
Jun 28, 2010
mypersonalvoice389515288.wordpress.com
FP$
wyldeflower said:
Yes no problem i wouldnt mind advertising your Blog on my forum i just took a look and i have a few members who enjoy cooking so it would be of great interest ..I will join your places then and feel free to put your blog on my forum i have a Blog section in Hobbies and Lifestyle..I will register with you then and make a start..
ok then, so a 2/2 daily?

wyldeflower

Familiar Face
May 2, 2008
uk
FP$
Okay i like your camping forum so i can easily post in their and your blog thats easy enough as well ..I cant post in Anime Cookies as i have never heard of it ..2/2 a day is fine by me...<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:38 pm --<br /><br />I have activated you i do it manually rather than by email..thanks for joining..

wyldeflower

Familiar Face
May 2, 2008
uk
FP$
Naiwen said:
hey, dont forget to post on mine eh?
Naiwen...I couldnt post as i was offline ill for a few days .. I have since posted many times and now ceased the agreement with you as you well know.. .But i will still drop in your place when i have time and also advertise you on my forum....Its very hard to post when their is only one subject which is food..<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:27 am --<br /><br />
toetapping said:
I am interested in 3 exchange posts.

I have a general forum, Friendly Faces. Like yourself I approve all members before they can post.

Link below.
I have joined and messaged you it looks like you have lots of subjects i am interested in..

wyldeflower

Familiar Face
May 2, 2008
uk
FP$
DracoJesi said:
wyldeflower said:
DracoJesi said:
I tried to register and their was a server error i will try again tommorow..
How about now?

Screenie please?
Okay i registered do you want to do a 5/5 exchange see how we get on..<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:44 pm --<br /><br />
DracoJesi said:
wyldeflower said:
DracoJesi said:
I tried to register and their was a server error i will try again tommorow..
How about now?

Screenie please?
DONE>>>>I have done a few more than 5 hope its ok...

wyldeflower

Familiar Face
May 2, 2008
uk
FP$
Naiwen said:
Are ya ready to resume the exchange? Or are ya up for it? would ya mind it?
I will do you a 5/5 Naiwen over the week ahead as its hard to keep posting about food and nothing else as i dont eat much meat or spicey food but i do try to post.. maybe just 5 posts every month ?? its up to you i have done 2 today i will do the others in the week ahead...You have a lovely blog and i will try and push it on the forum for you maybe if you dropped a recipe in my forum and a link you may get more response..as they do like cooking but are often busy to go around places looking..use the food board though not the herbs section..