Post Exchanges Wanted

IntoxNitram

Reputable
Feb 23, 2018
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Hi, I am looking to do some exchanges with some forums. My forum is a personal finance discussion forum and as such is aimed towards adults. Only exchange if you can produce good quality content towards the topic. Link in my signature. Let me know in this thread if you are interested.

Looking for any combination of post exchanges really, 5/5, 10/10 and so on. Let me know what you have in mind! I cannot commit to active/active exchanges unless in exceptional circumstances.

Thanks!

Last edited:

topned

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 29, 2018
myfriendsdirectory.com
FP$
Hi, I am looking to do some 5/5 exchanges with some forums. My forum is a personal finance discussion forum and as such is aimed towards adults. Only exchange if you can produce good quality content towards the topic. Link will be sent via PM as I don't want to link it directly here. Let me know in this thread if you are interested.

Thanks!
Hi

Is it the website in your signature on your profile? :lol:

IntoxNitram

Reputable
Feb 23, 2018
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Hi, I am looking to do some 5/5 exchanges with some forums. My forum is a personal finance discussion forum and as such is aimed towards adults. Only exchange if you can produce good quality content towards the topic. Link will be sent via PM as I don't want to link it directly here. Let me know in this thread if you are interested.

Thanks!
Hi

Yes, I'm just not actively promoting it yet.

topned

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 29, 2018
myfriendsdirectory.com
FP$

Thanks!
Hi

Yes, I'm just not actively promoting it yet.
How come?

topned

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 29, 2018
myfriendsdirectory.com
FP$
How come?
Not completely in love with spamming links around on promotion forums, I advertise in different ways, however this forum still has some valuable services (like post exchanges) for starting out.
Its not spamming if you post your link in this section once you are seeking post exchanges with other members here friend :)

Last edited:

topned

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 29, 2018
myfriendsdirectory.com
FP$

Thanks!
Would you be interested in a 3/3 one time exchange?

IntoxNitram

Reputable
Feb 23, 2018
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Would you be interested in a 10/10 daily ongoing exchange
I cannot commit to daily exchanges at the moment. Could we do a 5/5 instead?

Thanks!
Would you be interested in a 3/3 one time exchange?
Please PM me with site details.