Post Exchanges With MyForumCafe.com

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I am now open to post exchanges with my site MyForumCafe It was formerly called Mind Piff and Cafe Discussions and is the exact same site I've had. We have obtained a decent amount of posts at this time. It's also a general discussion forum with many topics to post about and many different opportunities to get the posts.
I am open to one time anywhere between 10/10-20/20 exchanges. If you want to do a 5/5 we can but I prefer 10/10 exchanges on average which I don't mind at all. If you need more posts then a 20/20 would be a good exchange.
I don't do daily because when you have enough users participating it gets hard to keep up. However, I definitely don't mind doing one-off exchanges more then once, considerably several or a handful of times once both parties agree.
Whoever goes first is unimportant to me and I'd even be willing to go first unless your new to forum promotion then it would be good for you to start.
There may be time periods in the future where I have the thread locked and then re-opened or take a break from it but I should be open for exhanges for a good while. Come check out the site if you haven't seen it already and reply below your site and I will join and let me know what kind of trade you want. Cheers. ~TopSilver

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash

Ash

Madly Diligent
Would you like to do a 20/20 with DH?

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Yeah sure Ash I would love to. Can you give me 24 hours to get my site back online? My site rarely goes down but we just changed domains to thegeneralforums.com and I'm having to wait on a ticket response from an add-on developer about changing my license URL so I'm having to keep it turned off but only momentarily.

If you allow me 24 hours or less I will update this thread and then get started. I love your site by the way.

Ash

Madly Diligent
Thanks, @TopSilver. Yeah, that's not an issue at all. Just let me know when it's back up and I'll get started :)

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Okay @Ash forums are back online. You can get started anytime and once I see you have at least gotten started then I will proceed my end of the deal. Just update me and let me know. I look forward to trading with you.

Also post trades are open now if anyone else is interested.

D

Deleted member 25872

I have agreed on Discord to do a one time posting exchange with TopSilver. (25 Posts).
Timeframe: One Week
Message Count After: 99 Posts

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Thank you @Bizdustry.com I should have my end of the deal completed within the next couple days. Will make sure it's high quality posts as always.

My message count after will be: 186 posts

Ash

Madly Diligent
Okay @Ash forums are back online. You can get started anytime and once I see you have at least gotten started then I will proceed my end of the deal. Just update me and let me know. I look forward to trading with you.

Also post trades are open now if anyone else is interested.
Awesome. I'll be getting started on my side tomorrow morning :)

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Awesome. I'll be getting started on my side tomorrow morning :)

Okay sounds good. I'll start right around the same time you do. Thanks for your support.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Ash I see you've just about completed yours. I will get to it immediately within the hour and have them done by tonight. Thank you :D

• Cool

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Ash my posts have now been completed. On your site as "TopSilver". I was already a member and had around 26 posts. I am now at 46 posts. I made sure they were quality and did a good job. @Bizdustry.com I have 12 posts left to do on yours and will do them sometime tonight and then update the thread when I'm finished

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Okay @Bizdustry.com my posts now have also been completed on Bizdustry. I have obtained 25 posts as agree'd since yesterday. My post count is now 186. Feel free to do them anytime this week. I appreciate it.

Anyone else want to trade just drop me a post and we will :D So excited for the future of TheGeneralForums

D

Deleted member 25872

Okay @Bizdustry.com my posts now have also been completed on Bizdustry. I have obtained 25 posts as agree'd since yesterday. My post count is now 186. Feel free to do them anytime this week. I appreciate it.

Anyone else want to trade just drop me a post and we will :D So excited for the future of TheGeneralForums
I'll get to the exchange within the next week. I'll keep you posted on Discord on my progress.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Bizdustry.com I appreciate it. I have updated the post and the sites back online. Either domain will point you to the official site and rebrand CafeDiscussions.com. Link up top has been updated. Just whenever you get around to it is fine.

If anyone else is interested in a trade just shoot me a post.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Dan The Man will have them done soon. I will let you know when I'm finished. :D

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Dan The Man my 10 posts and free intro have been completed. I look forward to possibly doing this again in the future. Just let me know :D Thank you

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Yeah sure @Jason5 go ahead and do yours and I will return as soon as I see you have. I look forward to seeing you and enjoy your posts.