• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Post Exchanges With MyForumCafe.com

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Yeah @Pennywise I would love to as always. Give me until tomorrow to return but if I'm awake they will probably be returned tonight. Dependent on when you start or get back to me. But I will start when I see you have whether that's tonight or tomorrow. You can go ahead anytime. It's the same site Mind Piff with a different domain name

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Okay. I'm already registered on your forum under "JennyorAlice" and I'm currently at 24 posts (haven't started my side yet) so I should have 44 posts by the time I'm done. Tomorrow is my next day off so I should be able to work on this tomorrow as I'll have plenty of free time (just in case I'm unable to get this done before then).

And again, will you tag me in this thread so that I'll see this and won't forget to do this tomorrow. Thank you!

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Okay sounds good @Pennywise if you get them done today give me until sometime tomorrow to return but they will be returned by tomorrow night. It's possible by the end of today but I wanted to give it until tomorrow night.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Pennywise I will get started tonight. Might all be completed tonight by by tomorrow at the latest. If I do finish them tonight I'll update the thread. I should be getting started here after a while. I see you've started your and I appreciate it

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Pennywise I have completed the posts on my end. I included a free introduction so I'm at 21 posts. Let me know when you've completed yours.

I signed up as "topsilver". I will be glad to do another trade as well sometime in a couple weeks or so. You can just update me when yours are done. I'm sure I'll see it.

D

Deleted member 25872

@TopSilver ill get started as soon as possible. I haven’t forgotten I’ve just been a bit busy recently. Hope that is okay!

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I knew you wouldn't let me down ;)

Sites looking perfect now. I plan to rock this out until infinity. Excited about the future of the site because we are doing quite well traffic wise. I'll look for you.

Xyphien made me a logo for $20

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Yeah I'll do that @Empire

Will go ahead and do mine now since I'm wide awake. Feel free to also get started. Sounds good.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Okay @Empire I went ahead and did mine now. Since you have content I went ahead and got the 20 posts and also made several threads to help boost you. Feel free to do yours whenever you feel like. Just keep me updated.

Username on your site is TopSilver. I was already signed up. Thanks :D

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
No worries @Empire I was wide awake and I find interest in your genre and decided I would just get them done. That and the fact that sometimes I don't feel well so wanted to go ahead and do them. I did a really good job on them though if you check. I made like 4-5 threads and the replies were mostly fairly lengthy.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Jason5 I went ahead and completed my 5 on webmasterinn and included a free intro. Your already signed up on Cafe Discussions because it's the same site as before (mind piff) with a different domain. Feel free to return anytime you'd like. Just let me know.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Thank you @Jason5 and @Pennywise contact me in 2 weeks for another round of posts if your interested. I usually do one-off exchanges but am willing to do it every couple of weeks if both parties agree.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I appreciate the message @Cam! He messaged me on discord earlier tonight. No worries. Thank you for taking the time to let me know.