Post Exchanges

I've been ill recently and our forum has pretty much gone super quiet. I am looking for people willing to do short exchanges with quality posts to help boost activity and engage with existing users.

I guess, you see me posting around FP. I do not write one word, or one line replies. I don't just throw a comment on threads, I reply to them. That's really what I am expecting from anyone I exchange with, to write posts that other users can engage with, and I will do the same for you. We have an existing community that's squirreled itself away in chatrooms and we want to bring them back out. lol.

For starters, I'll do one-off exchanges like:
10/10
or
5/5

I won't do ongoing exchanges because I just don't have the attention span for that right now. If I have to complete an exchange from here, I'll remember to do that, but ongoing ones are likely to fail. The easiest thing is to come back and request me again the next week and I'll do it if I'm available. When I agree to an exchange, make your posts in your own time and let me know when it's done... then I'll do my side. =-)

Link to the forum is in my signature. It's an anime and gaming website. Those are the areas that I'm somewhat knowledgeable on. I'm also a graphic designer professionally (and some software development) if that helps any. I do have 15 years of experience in running forums, more on the moderation and management side, so might have something to add if your forum deals with those kind of topics too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash
I don't mind if you have to post in the off topic section. I know the horror genre isn't for everyone. I'm completing my side right now and I will be done shortly.
I tried to sign up under the name LittleApple. When I went to confirm the email and clicked the link I got "sorry, no such user exists" on site.

EDIT: Can you @ me when it is fixed. Thanks. :)

Last edited:

LeakZone

Acquaintance
Jun 18, 2019
FP$
I can do a 10/10 with you, PM me.

Alrighty, do you mean on the SakugaCity Forum in your signature?
Yes, that's the one.
Sorry for the delay @Shannon Apple. By the time you read this, I will have completed my side ;)
No problem. I've just completed my end.
I can do a 10/10 with you, PM me.
Sure. I'll pop back tomorrow and drop you a PM.
https://thedrumlesson.com ?? (off-topic posts are welcome - even all of them)
Sure, perhaps a 5/5 since the topic's not one I'm familiar with?