Post Exchanges

10 Posts completed! I hope they are to standard.
Hi, I went to your blog and posted on as many of your newer topics that I could. Hope I made at least 10, there is no way to count. Some are made under a registered account "Shannon" and some are made under the same name as unregistered before I realised I could sign up. Hehe! You should definitely do more reviews and things to bump up your blog. Posting to Twitter might be a nice way to get more readers too. (if you don't already) ^^

@jazz555 and @JoyFreak yes, I can do a 5/5 with you both.

JoyFreak

Resident
Hi, I went to your blog and posted on as many of your newer topics that I could. Hope I made at least 10, there is no way to count. Some are made under a registered account "Shannon" and some are made under the same name as unregistered before I realised I could sign up. Hehe! You should definitely do more reviews and things to bump up your blog. Posting to Twitter might be a nice way to get more readers too. (if you don't already) ^^

@jazz555 and @JoyFreak yes, I can do a 5/5 with you both.
Ok, let's get started :D

Thanks!

Reactions: Shannon Apple

Lämmchen

Addicted
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Would you be willing to do a 5/5 post exchange with Christianity Haven? You wouldn't have to post in just the religious areas, I never force anyone to do that.