Post exchanges

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
I know enough about the topic to take part in some of the discussions if that counts @Lifespot? If you're happy, we can do a 5/5

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge

TopSilver

Reputable
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
@Lifespot how does a 5/5 with my site mind piff sound? It's a general discussion forum so topics are easy to reply and post about. I will check back to see if you agree and if so I will do my side once I hear back. Feel free to start anytime yourself. If you post yours first you can rest assured I will return when I see your reply.

~TopSilver

TopSilver

Reputable
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
I never got started because I never heard back with you giving me the okay and go ahead to do the trade. If you decide you want to tag me or quote me and I will do the trade with you. I see that you signed up on mind piff but have not posted. If you do post I will return 5/5 is fine. You can get started anytime just let me know. I will return.

Lifespot

Reputable
Dec 3, 2018
FP$
I never got started because I never heard back with you giving me the okay and go ahead to do the trade. If you decide you want to tag me or quote me and I will do the trade with you. I see that you signed up on mind piff but have not posted. If you do post I will return 5/5 is fine. You can get started anytime just let me know. I will return.
I will do 5 posts ASAP. Probably tonight :)

TopSilver

Reputable
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Thank you @Lifespot I see you've completed your posts. I just signed up under the username TopSilver on your site and completely my end of the posts totaling 6 because I never count the introduction. I see you didn't either so great job and well done. Feel free to come check out mind piff again. If I see you post I will try to return the best I can. I don't do it like that with everyone but I would be willing to try and match you for whatever you posted since I am extremely fond of your site after reading some posts. I look forward to trading more often. If you want to contact me on discord to setup direct trades later on (whenever you feel comfortable) feel free -> B-rad#8952

Reactions: Lifespot