Selling Posting/Activity Services

DudeThatsErin

Paragon
May 7, 2014
In My Monitor, WWW.
dudethatserin.site
FP$
I am offering my services for posting or discord server activity. I am also offering my services for writing articles. I write for Medium currently and would love to write for other places as well.

Here are all of my rates:
  • 0.25$ USD per thread for forums
  • 0.10$ USD per reply for forums
  • $1 USD per comment for blogs. It will be a 1 paragraph minimum consisting of 3-4 sentences.
  • $10 per article of 1000 words or less.
  • $15 per article of 1001-1500 words.
  • $20 per article of 1501-1800 words.
  • $25 per article of 1801-2000 words.
  • $40 per article of 2001+ words.
  • 0.50$ USD per day of activity on Discord Servers. This consists of 20 messages a day over a few hours.

The easiest way to contact me (as I'm not active here much) is on Discord. Username is DudeThatsErin#6186. Alternatively, you can iMessage me at dudethatserin@icloud.com (or email). My PayPal is dudethatserin@icloud.com as well. I also have a Twitter (DudeThatsErin).

DudeThatsErin

Paragon
May 7, 2014
In My Monitor, WWW.
dudethatserin.site
FP$
bump. Still offering. Just finished 1 client and I have 2 more that I am working on.

Client 1 had 10 threads but I threw in extra replies and threads.

Client 2 has 50 threads & 100 replies and I am almost halfway through it in about 2 weeks.

Client 3 has 100 posts. I just started his and provided my sample posts. Just waiting for payment.
If you would like to get posts done, I try to finish them within 2 weeks. Though I'll be moving around July 15 so I will be slower that week and the week before.

DudeThatsErin

Paragon
May 7, 2014
In My Monitor, WWW.
dudethatserin.site
FP$
I have 3 clients now. Client 4 said he is going to be a repeat client and I am doing 30 posts and 10 topics.

I have received all payments from the first 3 clients and I have finished Client 1 above. I am almost done with Client 2. :)

If you are interested, I'm planning on finishing all of my clients' posts by July 13 as long as you sign up before Wednesday of this week (July 1). I am moving after that so I will be taking a few days off and can't guarantee when I will finish after July 13 but I am working hard to get as many posts done as possible before then.

Sign up today and get new posts on your forum or a new article written by July 13! :D

Reactions: Dan The Man

DudeThatsErin

Paragon
May 7, 2014
In My Monitor, WWW.
dudethatserin.site
FP$
I'll take 5 topics and 30 replies on https://www.talkdepression.org.uk if you think you can create organic and realistic content for that niche.
Having previously had depression, I definitely can create topics for it. I will post my intro now and 5 posts and if you are happy private message me there and we will formulate the payment. :)