Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$

Seems like they need more package staff

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
Yes, there are currently 13 requested packages. Not all are pending, but actually being worked on. As you may know, we only have 3 package team members right now, all of which are not as active as they once were and have understandably become busy with their lives. Due to the lack of team members working on/willing to work on packages, that service is temporarily closed. Is there a question somewhere in this? I'd be more than happy to answer it.

JoyFreak

Addicted
I will try to get to work harder soon - but also, there are others on the package team.

Anyway, I have gotten some negative feedback - so I am shy - now starting my 100+ word post thing.
Get over it now! :)

No offense to the person attacking me. He has good reason. Have been getting soft lately with posting. I suppose it's cause I'm the only one doing it - and it's become a routine thing.
Attacking you? You need to rephrase that. There is a feedback thread for the package team, I merely added my feedback, if that is what you call attacking then the whole thread should be locked and put into a vault.

ChrisGrigg

Community Team Member
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
I'm going to go ahead and steer this back into direction. Let's not make this about negative feedback on any member here at FP.
The topic at hand is about the FP packages, not feedback regarding past completed packages.

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
I think the fighting between me and @Joy Freak is old news - so now I am working on some packages/ post exchanges for him.

Get over it now! :)

Attacking you? You need to rephrase that. There is a feedback thread for the package team, I merely added my feedback, if that is what you call attacking then the whole thread should be locked and put into a vault.
Of course, that was just feedback. Not an attack.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
I see that there is only one package now that is currently being worked on and all the others have been completed. Is there any way that the package service will be back online soon now that they seem to be caught up?

The reason I'm asking is that whoever wins the "Community of the Month" is given one free service of their choice (among other things). Since the review service was shut down earlier this year, requesting a review is pretty much out. If the package service is shut down now also, how are they suppose to get their "one free service" for winning the "Community of the Month"?

Gio

FP's Greek Ambassador
I see that there is only one package now that is currently being worked on and all the others have been completed. Is there any way that the package service will be back online soon now that they seem to be caught up?

The reason I'm asking is that whoever wins the "Community of the Month" is given one free service of their choice (among other things). Since the review service was shut down earlier this year, requesting a review is pretty much out. If the package service is shut down now also, how are they suppose to get their "one free service" for winning the "Community of the Month"?
I don’t think it would be that urgent to use the free service, and I’m sure that once the service comes back they’d be able to use it. They’re not just not gonna honor it. :p

Reactions: Smokey

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
Package service is officially back open.

Please be sure to read the most recent announcement topics within that forum.

The major change that has been implemented is the introduction of allowing regular members of our community to participate in the completion of packages. The Package Team will still be operating and completing package requests alongside this change, but this has been introduced to help handle requests and prevent backlogs. Members of our Package Team will also serve as facilitators of this service between members requesting packages and members completing packages. While we may have content quality issues with a few members at times, all content generated through these packages will be reviewed by members of our staff team, and we will look to promptly resolve issues that come up during this process. Members completing packages that fail to meet our expectations will be barred from utilizing our package service in any capacity.

We also introduced a few small price increases, and an increase in the wait time between package requests. Please remember that even though the prices have gone up, we are still offering these packages at a FP$ per post rate that is less than what we will paying out to members who complete packages. In order to keep this service available to the masses, we're willing to eat that cost.

Reactions: Lämmchen