Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Last edited:

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
How many would you want? And what area of your forum would you want me to focus on?

Reactions: JoyFreak

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
I can do 5FP$ per post and 10FP$ per topic on https://adminloop.com/forum. You could do as many or as little as you want and you're welcome to join our posting contest over there as well @Aaron. Preferably posts in the webmaster sections but you can post anywhere ;)

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
I'll figure out some offers and send them to your private message inboxes. I should have that sorted today. Once you accept your offers then I can complete the deals. Offers will be based on how many posts/topics I think I can make on your forums without overdoing myself.

Reactions: JoyFreak

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Like Badge
I am willing to pay a minimum of 25 FP per topic made on the above forum. Looking to get some fresh topics on there, without having only just my name all over the place when I get around to posting new topics this upcoming week. Willing to pay for as many as you want to create, as I have quite a bit of FP in my FP bank account that I can send your way. :)

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
I am willing to pay a minimum of 25 FP per topic made on the above forum. Looking to get some fresh topics on there, without having only just my name all over the place when I get around to posting new topics this upcoming week. Willing to pay for as many as you want to create, as I have quite a bit of FP in my FP bank account that I can send your way. :)
Just topics?

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
I've refunded all orders as I have been too busy and don't want customers to have to wait until I have free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.