Postloop Is So Bad

Rickeo

Acquaintance
Sep 24, 2016
FP$
So I signed up to Postloop and started using them.

I was a member several years ago before it closed and re-opened, it wasn't so bad back then.

Now, however, it seems really low quality and poor. I even changed my website to only accept people rated 5 stars and above, that's just 11% of the community.

I still get dozens of signups from PostLoop users, who come to my forum and post really low-quality threads. I think there are around 2 members out of 40 who have been decent, the rest either post in really broken English or don't even bother to use paragraphs and just post huge walls of text, meaning I have to manually edit each and every one of their posts.

It seems like the overall quality has gone down, personally, I won't be adding any more money on there. Considering I'm paying real life money for content, I expect it to be of a certain quality and standard. It seems PostLoop are just approving anyone these days, which is a shame, when Ryan owned it they really did vet their users very well.

Anyone else here have issues with PostLoop?

Vaador

Resident
Nov 26, 2016
www.insect.network
FP$
I totally agree with you man PostLoop as deferentially gone down hill.

I liked when it was under the old management I think it was but to be honest I think they sold it to new owners to be quite fair.

I have not used it recently and don't wanna because this is not only the bad feedback I have heard.

Decypher

Familiar Face
Aug 16, 2017
FP$
Man, you need to take a chill pill, and understand how the system works. You make ten posts they review and approve you, so that means that the approved individuals made ten fantastic posts, for them to be approved!. And then it's virtually impossible to keep up with that, because their pay cannot really balance the efforts of these guys who work endless to make end meets, put in. So that means they made the posts with the aim of been approved, and then they switch back to their status quo.

Mind you must of them get their ratings slacked down, for no just reason, which will trigger the "I don't care" attitude in their writing, which will lead to posting more to earn little, hence the short and none organized threads you are getting.
If you are looking for high quality contents and articles, PostLoop, might not be your best bet, they are freelance sites, where you can get your High quality contents and articles written for you. So don't except someone who earns $0.1 per post to come and start writing long high quality articles or content for you, knowing fully well that, they will payed the same amount of money for a 25 words sentence. Heck it's not reasonable!.
But when it comes to wrong spelling and use of broken English, then I'm not in support of that in any way, posters should read through their posts, before posting, although they are many things that usually comes into play, which may lead to that.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rickeo

Rickeo

Acquaintance
Sep 24, 2016
FP$
@Decypher first and foremost I am 'chilled' if someone having an opinion you dislike needs to 'take a chill pill' then I don't think it's me with the problem.

As the above user has stated, some of us have been members of the PostLoop community for several years and will remember when it first started out when Ryan owned the platform. Back then it was miles better.

To tell people 'if you're looking for high-quality content PostLoop may not be for you' is complete and utter nonsense.

I don't even have to point out the simple fact that PostLoop isn't exactly 'cheap' which was perfectly fine when the place had a good standard of content creators. If you're going to charge people for a service and run a business, you can't give a sub-par service and try and justify it.

My forums have become very difficult to read and understand due to people posting in broken English or just overall shitty content, you can't review these people until they've posted 10 times which means I have to stay on top of banning them on the forum side.

I've set my rating level to 5.0 to contribute to my forum and I'm still getting really, really poor content for goodness sake, that's bad.

Just take a look at my forums, there are a few good posters off of PostLoop, granted, however, the majority are a complete shambles.

I am by no means asking for perfection, my spelling and grammar isn't perfect BUT PostLoop has just become a complete joke.

lunorian

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Oct 4, 2016
sinfulforums.net
FP$
Postloop isn't that great, and unless you are also a postlooper, you will be paying quite a bit for their low quality posts. Postloop doesn't support my current software (I could probably reverse engineer the script and write a NodeBB plugin if I wanted to but I don't so...) so I don't use them.

Reactions: Rickeo

Decypher

Familiar Face
Aug 16, 2017
FP$
@Rickeo I see no reason, you have to call it a joke Sir, if you think it is not cool. I then think you can order your articles and content from freelance sites. I know it is very wrong to see people write in poor grammar, that you can hardly put their tenses together. But you don't have to label it on all members, it an error of hasty generalization.

lunorian

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Oct 4, 2016
sinfulforums.net
FP$
@Rickeo I see no reason, you have to call it a joke Sir, if you think it is not cool. I then think you can order your articles and content from freelance sites. I know it is very wrong to see people write in poor grammar, that you can hardly put their tenses together. But you don't have to label it on all members, it an error of hasty generalization.
Except the majority of postloop content is poorly written, they have virtually no incentive to do a good job.

Kaynil

Paragon
Oct 28, 2009
zeldacavern.com
FP$
@Decypher, I agree. not all writers are bad, some play by the rules. Which is why I don't like the idea of condoning the writers that do a crappy job when you have people putting real effort there and deserve more than making them feel like they are chums for playing by the rules. It really baffles me that you expect forum owners to suck it or move out while not having the same attitude with the bad writers. Could we apply the same logic and ask the writers - if the effort is so unbearable to maintain given the minuscule payment - to consider moving away to better options rather than doing a terrible job and still expect to receive the same payment?

Now, I admit I don't know the situation first hand as I haven't checked in PostLoop for a while but for the point of the thread itself I sympathise that if people are putting money into a service, expecting at the very least that the quality they were receiving before is maintained is a reasonable thing to ask.

If there are bad writers with high rating way after they were approved, then the staff is not weeding them fast enough. A forum owner should feel confident that the expected quality will be according to the score of the writers. Having 5-star members do a crappy job too often is a worrying thing that renders the rating system unreliable. The staff need to provide ways for forum owners to halt on their tracks cheaters before they finish spamming their ten posts. If it exists, the protocol is not being clear enough and they need to instruct the forum owners. If FO can contact PL to report a member before the 10 posts and staff agrees the member was cheating then action should be taken and the rating adjusted accordingly. Maybe it would be good to implement some sort of penalty for members that get their score lowered to at least two starts where they cannot longer join new communities nor have newer posts count until the staff take a look to corroborate the situation, and if bad enough then banned and blacklisted straight away.

Either way, it is sad to hear that right now seems like a lot of longtime members seem to feel disappointed with the way PL is going. Hopefully, they can make a swift recovery.

Corzhens

Addicted
May 13, 2017
FP$
Maybe accepting subscriptions from a member with 5.0 rating is a good remedy regarding your observation of low quality writers. However, I wonder how many Postloopers with 5.0 rating are there. And from what I know, the forum owner can unsubscribe a member any time. So if you feel that a new subscriber doesn't fit your standards then just revoke his subscription. Just my thoughts.

Decypher

Familiar Face
Aug 16, 2017
FP$
@Decypher, I agree. not all writers are bad, some play by the rules. Which is why I don't like the idea of condoning the writers that do a crappy job when you have people putting real effort there and deserve more than making them feel like they are chums for playing by the rules. It really baffles me that you expect forum owners to suck it or move out while not having the same attitude with the bad writers. Could we apply the same logic and ask the writers - if the effort is so unbearable to maintain given the minuscule payment - to consider moving away to better options rather than doing a terrible job and still expect to receive the same payment?

Now, I admit I don't know the situation first hand as I haven't checked in PostLoop for a while but for the point of the thread itself I sympathise that if people are putting money into a service, expecting at the very least that the quality they were receiving before is maintained is a reasonable thing to ask.

If there are bad writers with high rating way after they were approved, then the staff is not weeding them fast enough. A forum owner should feel confident that the expected quality will be according to the score of the writers. Having 5-star members do a crappy job too often is a worrying thing that renders the rating system unreliable. The staff need to provide ways for forum owners to halt on their tracks cheaters before they finish spamming their ten posts. If it exists, the protocol is not being clear enough and they need to instruct the forum owners. If FO can contact PL to report a member before the 10 posts and staff agrees the member was cheating then action should be taken and the rating adjusted accordingly. Maybe it would be good to implement some sort of penalty for members that get their score lowered to at least two starts where they cannot longer join new communities nor have newer posts count until the staff take a look to corroborate the situation, and if bad enough then banned and blacklisted straight away.

Either way, it is sad to hear that right now seems like a lot of longtime members seem to feel disappointed with the way PL is going. Hopefully, they can make a swift recovery.
You are right bro, I know it feels bad to see some posters right in poor and non-organized grammar, meanwhile I checked for his forum on Postloop as to see the writers to which the assertion are being made, but I couldn't find his forum on the site. And meanwhile forum owners can easily unsubscribe posters who they feel are not up to the mark, from their forum.