• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Promoted FP on YouTube come Subscribe!

• Thread starter Deleted member 32117
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 32117

I posted this on my YouTube channel I am promoting FP and maybe other forums later on. I will be doing gaming and tech related stuff as well.

I am trying to get 2K Subs!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Winner
Reactions: Cammeh and Jerlene

Empire

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Good idea but you got to do allot of improving and whatnot to the video, meaning no text, music, talking and also to mention that you are going so fast with the scrolling that it's not allowing the people to see it...

D

Deleted member 32117

Yay! Thank you for taking the time to make this for Forum promotion, @MasterGamer.
I'll definitely take a look. Good luck with your gaming and tech projects too. :)
Thanks Kay been a while how are you.
Good idea but you got to do allot of improving and whatnot to the video, meaning no text, music, talking and also to mention that you are going so fast with the scrolling that it's not allowing the people to see it...
Will do I have used Xbox Live so I probably will use Adobe Premier later on.

Reactions: Kaynil

xXInfectedXx

Former Staff
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$
You could of added music speech to the video in the background? Apart from that, awesome upload and thank you on behalf of the community for promoting FP.

Best of luck with your gaming and technology projects.