!Promotion Palace! - Promotion Made Easy

Killman

Paragon
Site Name: Promotion Palace

Site URL: http://makephpbb.com/promotionpalace/
Description: Promotion Palace is a Website Promotion Forum that has all that you need to promote your site! We offer all of the services that you would come to expect and some very unique services! Join & promote now!

Are services include:
  • Free Posting Packages
  • Forum Reviews
  • Website Reel!

........and more!

Your Name on the Board: Killman

Killman

Paragon
The banner is a bit temporary for now. I am wanting somebody else to make the banner as I am not very good at making graphics. ~razz~

Killman

Paragon
Also, to answer your comment about me only having 2 members, it is difficult to get members obviously. People are stupid enough to look at it and say "hey" but they still do not bother with it. I am starting to question the point of me even running any forums considering that I will not become successful anyway.

Killman

Paragon
Well, I will just keep it as it is for now. The PHPBB3 software will soon be available for this host and I will be able to convert the forum. ~smile~

Killman

Paragon
We do not have much to update as of yet.
We are currently needing members as we only have three. ~cry~
Please join and try out our services.
~smile~

CyberFreak

Legendary Typer
There are phpBB2 hosts out there that offer more then your host and there are phpBB3 hosts also that offer more too. Your host doesn;t allow you to enter a website in your profile or have a signature which is not good for an advertising forum -;)-

Good luck with it though.

Killman

Paragon
I will try to figure out that problem. If anyone wants to join, feel free to do so. I am really needing members and I would appreciate the support. ~smile~