Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
It’s good to see that Promotion Sea is back open for business! I’m on mobile at the moment, and the style of the forum still looks a lot like the default style. You definitely need to get a logo at the very least. Anyways, best of luck with your forum! I hope you get it going. :)

Reactions: Gio and TechWiz18
D

Deleted member 8254

Wow so many categories for a promotion forum, adding a decent theme will be good

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
Good to see Promotion Sea back up. I do agree with jazz that there might be too many categories for a promotion forum especially when a large amount of them are for general discussion. Maybe try to merge a few of them together. Good luck with the site Jason :)

Reactions: jenna appleseed

netsavy006

Seasoned Veteran
Apr 18, 2007
LI, NY, USA
FP$
I created an account last night and now I can't get in. When I try to log in, I get this message:

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again. "

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
I created an account last night and now I can't get in. When I try to log in, I get this message:

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again. "
Hi, sorry about that. This issue should now be fixed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.