• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

prophpBB is back!

prophpbb

Reputable
FP$
We are back. Our new free hosting starts today. We haven’t set up our support forum yet, however, we expect this to be completed within the next few days.

We are running of the same principals as before. Minimal advertising, and giving website owners the opportunity to request a backup for 5$ if they wish to move their SQL backup to a premium host where they have 100% control.

At the time of launch today, you might have noticed the design is very poor and basic on our homepage. This is something we’re working on but we need to ensure all the templates are updated accordingly to avoid any conflicts. https://prophpbb.net/index.hs

The service is available to use now though. We just need to focus on the SEO and theme, or making the current design seem more modern. Also we’re planning to integrate the PayPal api for user upgrades but meanwhile members wanting to upgrade to a ad free experience can email us with a offer.

Any questions! Contact me directly at admin@prophpbb.net.

prophpbb

Reputable
FP$
Depending on what my technical administration says, Chatting Time could be moving back to you guys!
Sounds good. I can help you if you have a database backup that’s on the latest phpBB version and then rebuilding tables and any modifications you have.

If not, a manual transfer of the forum could work. If you need anything, send me a message here or a email :)

Thanks again! Who knows, you might be the first forum fo register with us.

Ashley

Paragon
FP$
Sounds good. I can help you if you have a database backup that’s on the latest phpBB version and then rebuilding tables and any modifications you have.

If not, a manual transfer of the forum could work. If you need anything, send me a message here or a email :)

Thanks again! Who knows, you might be the first forum fo register with us.

I've just sent my technical administration a private message on Facebook just a short while ago. He's in a different time zone than me, so it can be a bit before I hear back. I know this is a rash decision to move from self-hosted back to free, but I'm learning disabled and for the life of me cannot find my way around the ftp. Hopefully my guy says okay so I wouldn't have to put up with it any longer.

Edit: as for phpbb, we're on 3.3.3. This is partially why I'm thinking of moving back to you g8

prophpbb

Reputable
FP$
I've just sent my technical administration a private message on Facebook just a short while ago. He's in a different time zone than me, so it can be a bit before I hear back. I know this is a rash decision to move from self-hosted back to free, but I'm learning disabled and for the life of me cannot find my way around the ftp. Hopefully my guy says okay so I wouldn't have to put up with it any longer.
No problem. You always have the option to move back and request a personal backup whenever you want. Keep us updated on this thread or by private message if you prefer. Whatever works best

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
Looks nice! :)
If I didn’t already have Xenforo which I love and cost a lot of money I would give it a shot!

scooter

Reputable
Good luck to you. I'll be keeping mine self-hosted, but if anyone asks, I'll point them in your direction.

prophpbb

Reputable
FP$
If you don't mind can you talk about the ToS ?

Other than ads, is there anything that a site owner do not own ?
We do not limit the function of the ACP unlike other free forum web hosting companies. Our terms of service are states upon signing up to prophpBB. Webmasters can request backups, and at this time, we won’t charge them for this service.