Paid/Free PvP - Looking for a web developer

Discussion in 'Job Center' started by Kehoru, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Kehoru

Kehoru bang bang.

+2
    Greetings to you,
    Before going any further, I'd like to introduce myself so we can better understand and know each other.

Self-Introduction

My name's Léo. I'm a 20 years old french gamer that's been into video games for more than 10 years now. Since then, I've been managing and helping many different communities ; some were about gaming while the others were about coding, graphics and even life advices. I'm quite good at coding in CSS in HTML, but the quality of my life advices is.. mixed. Don't ask me how to approach a girl.

Photoshop : I've been using it for more than 8 years now, with many long breaks. I used it for the first time when I was 9 and loved adding fire to my texts. Even though I'm certainly not masterizing the software yet, I'm not a beginner either.

CSS3/HTML5 : Basic languages, but I know them well enough. I love being tricky with my codes so I can realize things that could be done in harder ways. I've been coding for more than 5 years now and I keep going.

Writings, managing : Self-fact, and it's real : I've managed the most popular french advertising board when I wasn't even 10 years old yet. We had over one thousand users and we kept it running well for several years. Managing a community and helping people are two things that I absolutely love doing.

This is a quick, short and basic introduction. If you have any other question about me, feel totally free to ask.

What is it about ?

PVP is a gaming community project based on helping players of any level improve their skills on their favorite games. The main objective is to propose different ways of training or learning with many distinct systems, the first ones we should be working on first being :

Guides System

This would basically be the main system. The purposes of this one is to offer players a way to understand how a character should be played, a map should be covered or how a combo should be done, for examples. The community member would also be able to create its own guide with, eventually, possibilites to win in-game currencies and also games for the ones that are very active and share quality guides.

Community/Help System

This one is pretty simple and may be considered as a board. Any user would be able to ask for help and help the others, with a reputation system that would also allow the active and helpful users to be rewarded. Not much here to say, since it's basically under the form of a basic forums.. with more intentions than simply helping and posting.

What's different from the other similar projects ?
    I, honestly, haven't found any gaming community that aims to help the players in different ways. My objective with PVP is to offer efficient and intuitive ways to understand a game better or player your character more easily.

Developper needed : what is it to expect ?

I'm looking for a PHP/Javascript developper so we can work on the project, and more particularily the Guides and Community/Help System. Also, this developper would also fill the administrator role so we can work and manage the board together. I believe that those 4 languages (HTML, CSS, PHP and Javascript) are sufficient for such system to work correctly. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I have, honestly, never learned PHP nor Javascript ; this is why I don't really know what's needed for such systems.

CONTACT (Discord): aCr#2411
    Thanks.