Jordan

█🍁█ Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$
Red Diamond
Hello everyone.
In an attempt to get my forums more active and going, I'll be doing some post exchanges. However, you are free to post anywhere on the site. Not just the forums. (comment on videos, blog posts, etc) To keep things simple, I will do a 1:1 ratio.

My posting quality is rated a 4.7/5 star quality.
A few short reviews about me:
"Enthusiastic and well spoken, excellent!"
"Great quality posts on my forum 5/5 star"
"Good grammar and post length."

I like to do all sorts of niches, including, games, webmaster, administrative, hosting, and many others. If you are not sure about the niche, contact me and I will let you know!
The niches I don't do are as follows:
Religious forums
Gambling forums
Fashion forums
Cars/Truck forums
Sports forums

Unfortunately, I have two strange rules which may put some people off:
1) If the username "Jordan" is taken, I won't be able to do the exchange :(
2) I don't register on vBulletin forums.

Otherwise, contact me, let me know, and maybe we can work something out!
Willing to do any number of posts or an "active" 4 "active" type deal which is a rare sight to see as I'm normally a lurker ;)

The site you will be doing the exchange on is Hive Gamurs.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Would you be willing to do a 5/5 exchange with Nightly Frights? I'm okay with you posting in the off topic section if you are not very familiar with the niche`. You are welcome to post anywhere on the forum you want.

Juneberry

Reputable
Jul 8, 2019
New Jersey
FP$
I'd love to do an exchange. Personally, I'd like to do an active for active, but I think we should start with something like a 5/5 to see if we both can see ourselves enjoying our time on the other's site.

Note: My site is in the writing/arts/creative niche.

Jordan

█🍁█ Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$
Red Diamond
@Jordan interested in doing an A4A exchange with Nerdface?
Sure :)
Would you be willing to do a 5/5 exchange with Nightly Frights? I'm okay with you posting in the off topic section if you are not very familiar with the niche`. You are welcome to post anywhere on the forum you want.
I actually might have another offer for you. Check your PMs soon.
I'd love to do an exchange. Personally, I'd like to do an active for active, but I think we should start with something like a 5/5 to see if we both can see ourselves enjoying our time on the other's site.

Note: My site is in the writing/arts/creative niche.
Not sure I'd be able to do an A/A for this. but I can def do a 5/5 for now and see where it takes me.

Active/Active: News56.forumotion.com
Not sure I'd be helpful with your current niche :(

Would you be willing to do a 5/5 or even an active/active with https://truckdriverforum.com @Jordan ?
Start for 5/5 :)

Reactions: Ash

Jordan

█🍁█ Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$
Red Diamond