Question time!

Mike

Seasoned Veteran
Jan 26, 2008
4,915
2
123
25
FP$
18
Anything at the moment, just something that pays, and that will accept me :)
 

MissTake

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 20, 2009
4,209
0
71
48
The Midlands, UK
FP$
6
Mike said:
The french connection? :S As In why do I not live in france anymore? :p I moved back in april, So we could be there for my sister during her pregnancy etc :)
That's a nice thing, so did your sisters pregnancy put you off kids or make you look forward to being a father one day? ;)

...and you're really not too far away from me now :yes:
 

Mike

Seasoned Veteran
Jan 26, 2008
4,915
2
123
25
FP$
18
MissTake said:
Mike said:
The french connection? :S As In why do I not live in france anymore? :p I moved back in april, So we could be there for my sister during her pregnancy etc :)
That's a nice thing, so did your sisters pregnancy put you off kids or make you look forward to being a father one day? ;)

...and you're really not too far away from me now :yes:
Kids, hmmh, If I do find the right partner one day I probably will look into adoption, but I'm not 100% on it at the moment. I see my niece everyday, and I hope to be a big part in her life, I'll be her godfather, She's getting christened next month :D
 

MissTake

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 20, 2009
4,209
0
71
48
The Midlands, UK
FP$
6
That's a really mature attitude (I don't mean that to sound patronising btw) Adoption is a wonderful thing and very rewarding.
Your niece is very lucky to have such a warm and caring uncle to look up to, warm wishes for the christening, it will be a lovely day!
We have our grandsons christening the month after :)

Snails or frogs legs to eat?
 

Mike

Seasoned Veteran
Jan 26, 2008
4,915
2
123
25
FP$
18
MissTake said:
That's a really mature attitude (I don't mean that to sound patronising btw) Adoption is a wonderful thing and very rewarding.
Your niece is very lucky to have such a warm and caring uncle to look up to, warm wishes for the christening, it will be a lovely day!
We have our grandsons christening the month after :)

Snails or frogs legs to eat?
It should be a great day, great apart from the fact I'll have to get up in the church in front of 60-70 people :oops: But it's worth it for her.

And I agree, Adoption will be very rewarding and I the thought of giving someone a family is just wonderful, Adoption is the only choice really due to me being Gay, but it's still a great choice at that.
 

MissTake

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 20, 2009
4,209
0
71
48
The Midlands, UK
FP$
6
Adoption isn't the only choice, there is surrogacy too, my lesbian friend is currently going around with her turkey baster but that's another story :lol:

Agreed though, adoption is better in many ways :)

So Snails or frogs legs?
 

Mike

Seasoned Veteran
Jan 26, 2008
4,915
2
123
25
FP$
18
MissTake said:
Adoption isn't the only choice, there is surrogacy too, my lesbian friend is currently going around with her turkey baster :lol:

Agreed though, adoption is better in many ways :)

So Snails or frogs legs?
I don't really think Surrogacy is for me, Especially when you can adopt.

And woops, I forgot to answer your question, I'd rather eat frogs legs than snails, Snails are just repulsive :p
 

Mike

Seasoned Veteran
Jan 26, 2008
4,915
2
123
25
FP$
18
Small bump - of 4 years :p

Feel free to ask me anything guys!