Questions & Comments for Official FP Exchange

Lämmchen

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
If you have any questions or comments about the newly announced FP Exchange please post in here. We're trying our best to come up with new ideas for FP and we would love your feedback on this so that we can learn how to improve this for subsequent exchanges.

meetdilip

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 17, 2019
FP$
Tell us about the topic. Can we make a one-line topic ? I never thought it is bad, but do we need to create a blog like topic / first post ? Or ask a sensible question, no matter the post length ?

Lord Saru

Package Team Leader
Package Team
Feb 21, 2010
From the blue
FP$
Tell us about the topic. Can we make a one-line topic ? I never thought it is bad, but do we need to create a blog like topic / first post ? Or ask a sensible question, no matter the post length ?
It should be reasonable. Its an exchange, so what you get will be roughly the same as what you contribute.

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
Slightly confused as well. From what I understood, we sign up to the offer first. 5 random members are then picked. Those 5 members can create topics on FP. For every 5 topics up to 15 topics, they get 3 topics back. Is that correct @Lämmchen ?

Lämmchen

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
Slightly confused as well. From what I understood, we sign up to the offer first. 5 random members are then picked. Those 5 members can create topics on FP. For every 5 topics up to 15 topics, they get 3 topics back. Is that correct @Lämmchen ?
Yes, you got it. For every 5 created they get 3 in return (as well as the normal FP$).

We're choosing only 5 because we don't know how many will sign up and don't want to get overwhelmed.

Reactions: Ash