Rate Your Package

Salt

Reputable
Jan 26, 2018
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Claraviolet
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Topics and posts blended well with the forum
How Can We Improve?: No issues
Package Rating: (1-10) 10

Salt

Reputable
Jan 26, 2018
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Claraviolet
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Made topics that are easy to repsond to. Will generate more user responses.
How Can We Improve?: Fine.
Package Rating: (1-10) 10

danthex

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jan 29, 2016
Canada
GamingBoards.net
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Jason
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Jason is well spoken
How Can We Improve?: Jason had to tackle this package alone, and I believe is still working on it. Perhaps more incentive for the team completing packages. Try and divide the posts among the boards as much as possible.
Package Rating: (1-10) 8

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
Jun 4, 2008
meowsepad.org
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Jason76, @Keranov, @Princess MeowsePad and @Cameron
What Did You Like About Your Package?: The more discussions I'm seeing, guaranteed to expand the community more.
How Can We Improve?: The speed of it being done, but that was when there weren't enough PTMs about, until the last two came and saved the say :)
Package Rating: 9 :D
Thanks. I apologize for the wait. :)

Reactions: Cammeh

Robbie626

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Oct 6, 2016
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Princess MeowsePad, Keranov
What Did You Like About Your Package?:
HQ posts
How Can We Improve?: Time was perfect and they posted in diverse areas.
Package Rating: 10

Keranov

The Patron Saint of Vodka
Sep 15, 2016
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Princess MeowsePad, Keranov
What Did You Like About Your Package?:
HQ posts
How Can We Improve?: Time was perfect and they posted in diverse areas.
Package Rating: 10
I'm happy that you liked the service. :)

Reactions: Cammeh

Geoffrey

Powered by Starbucks
Dec 11, 2010
Indiana
geoffreykoester.com
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Jason and Infected
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Topics were good quality and good discussion topics; no duplicates.
How Can We Improve?: Time was a little long for a second packager to tag the thread, though I realize Infected was just hired.
Package Rating: 9/10

xXInfectedXx

Former Staff
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Jason and Infected
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Topics were good quality and good discussion topics; no duplicates.
How Can We Improve?: Time was a little long for a second packager to tag the thread, though I realize Infected was just hired.
Package Rating: 9/10
Thank you for the feedback!!

Grimalkin

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Hissae2 and @Grimalkin
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Good long post which I am happy about
How Can We Improve?: only down side was the time it took to do the package
Package Rating: 9
Thank you for rating the package, Fiona. I do apologize for the time it took for your package to be completed.

Reactions: Fiona1964
B

Bryn

Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Jason76, @xXInfectedXx and @Jerlene
What Did You Like About Your Package?: More quality posts and threads :)
How Can We Improve?: I would suggest that packages be completed quicker, even though I may have brought this up sooner. I requested the package in late September and it wasn't done until today.
Package Rating: 8

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
Jan 13, 2011
SenselessBlogger.com
senselessblogger.com
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Jason76, @xXInfectedXx and @Jerlene
What Did You Like About Your Package?: More quality posts and threads :)
How Can We Improve?: I would suggest that packages be completed quicker, even though I may have brought this up sooner. I requested the package in late September and it wasn't done until today.
Package Rating: 8
Thank you for rating your package! Sorry about the long wait. We're a little shorthanded and have a backlog, which you were smack dab in the middle, but I wanted to complete yours already for multiple reasons. We're trying to get through all of them right now though. Bear with us. :p I'm glad you liked your package though. :D

Reactions: Bryn
B

Bryn

Yeah, I sort of knew you were all short-staffed but hopefully, this can be improved on over time, for me and all others :)

Reactions: Jerlene

Grimalkin

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Teghoul @Spooktober @Jerlene
What Did You Like About Your Package?: The posts were of good quality, especially Teg's. The posts were also spread out around the forum and not posted in just one or two spots. Thank you for your help promoting discussion on my forum.
How Can We Improve?: I had asked if @Hissae2 could be one of the packagers to complete a portion of my package request and they did not participate. I don't mind the 3 people that participated in the package, it's nothing personal against them. It's just, I would have liked for Hissae to have participated in the package and if he was unable to, a simple "I'm out of pocket at this time, may another packager complete this for you in my place?" would have sufficed.
Package Rating: 9