• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Rate Your Package

Daniel

Seasoned Veteran
Dec 18, 2008
United States, MI
techsthink.com
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Daniel and @Jerlene
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Good long post which I am happy about
How Can We Improve?: Nothing to improve keep up the good work
Package Rating: 10
Thank you for the feedback! :)

Reactions: Fiona1964

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
Jan 13, 2011
SenselessBlogger.com
senselessblogger.com
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Daniel and @Jerlene
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Good long post which I am happy about
How Can We Improve?: Nothing to improve keep up the good work
Thanks for the feedback. I'm really glad you liked your package. I've given you 20FP$ for your review and credited you back for the package. Sorry about that.

D

Deleted member 44219

Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Jerlene
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Some nice and simple posts and questions that were said.
How Can We Improve?: Maybe get them to customize their profile a bit or else it will stand out from some other profiles on much bigger forums.
(1-10)

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
Jan 13, 2011
SenselessBlogger.com
senselessblogger.com
FP$
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Some nice and simple posts and questions that were said.
How Can We Improve?: Maybe get them to customize their profile a bit or else it will stand out from some other profiles on much bigger forums.
(1-10)
Thank you for rating your package! I'm glad you were happy with it. :) I've sent you 20FP$ for your review.
For future reference, if you want the packagers to do things like add an avatar, etc. you can put that in the Extra Notes and we'd be happy to do it for you.

D

Deleted member 44219

(1-10)
Thank you for rating your package! I'm glad you were happy with it. :) I've sent you 20FP$ for your review.
For future reference, if you want the packagers to do things like add an avatar, etc. you can put that in the Extra Notes and we'd be happy to do it for you.
Thanks for referencing the notes. Will make sure I do that for future packages. Thanks again for the service. You are free to visit it at anytime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jerlene

Daniel

Seasoned Veteran
Dec 18, 2008
United States, MI
techsthink.com
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Daniel and @Gio
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Speedy with High Quality Threads/Posts - Great job and thank you both so very much!
How Can We Improve?: Excellent Service ;)
Always glad to be of service :)
Thank you for the feedback :D

Reactions: Jazzy

Daniel

Seasoned Veteran
Dec 18, 2008
United States, MI
techsthink.com
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Daniel, Jerlene
What Did You Like About Your Package?: well, posts.
How Can We Improve?: To be quick. It took more one and a half month for my package to be completed this time.
Package Rating:
(1-10) 7
Thank you for your feedback @Claraviolet we will be striving for quicker package completion in the future! I have sent you your 20 FP$

Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Daniel, @Lucky! and @Gio
What Did You Like About Your Package?: The interesting replies and threads that they made :)
How Can We Improve?: Nothing. It's spot-on, and was what I requested
Package Rating: 10! :D
Thanks for the feedback @Bry89 we greatly appreciate it! I have sent you your 20 FP$

Reactions: Bryn

tdbnz

Reputable
Oct 15, 2011
christchurch Newzealand
tiny.cc
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Gio & Champion
What Did You Like About Your Package?:
Quality of posts were great and Loved how they interacted with the site very happy indeed
How Can We Improve?: Keep on Smiling A+ service ;)

Reactions: Daniel and Cammeh

xXInfectedXx

Former Staff
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$
Package URL: https://forumpromotion.net/forum/threads/share-youtube-videos.159561/

Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Daniel, Teg and Vaulient
What Did You Like About Your Package?: GuyFox1's went above and beyond his duties and help with the ACP configuration settings to disable moderator que.
How Can We Improve?: You can't, you were all awesome and followed my extra requests
Package Rating: (1-10) 11.

xXInfectedXx

Former Staff
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$
Package URL: https://forumpromotion.net/forum/threads/share-youtube-videos.159561/

Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Daniel, Teg and Vaulient
What Did You Like About Your Package?: GuyFox1's went above and beyond his duties and help with the ACP configuration settings to disable moderator que.
How Can We Improve?: You can't, you were all awesome and followed my extra requests
Package Rating: (1-10) 11.
@Daniel awaiting for FP$ to be sent, thank you!

Grimalkin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Daniel & @Vaulient
What Did You Like About Your Package?: The posts were spread out but it didn't take too long to do the package.
How Can We Improve?: One of the packagers created multiple accounts and that's against the rules of the forum. I don't mind if a packager has to double up on my package request but I would have preferred that they just used their existing account rather than creating a new account.
Package Rating: 6

Reactions: Daniel