Rate Your Package

Daniel

Seasoned Veteran
Dec 18, 2008
United States, MI
techsthink.com
FP$
Package URL: https://forumpromotion.net/forum/threads/share-youtube-videos.159561/

Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Daniel, Teg and Vaulient
What Did You Like About Your Package?: GuyFox1's went above and beyond his duties and help with the ACP configuration settings to disable moderator que.
How Can We Improve?: You can't, you were all awesome and followed my extra requests
Package Rating: (1-10) 11.
Thank you for your feedback I have sent your 20 FP$

Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Daniel & @Vaulient
What Did You Like About Your Package?: The posts were spread out but it didn't take too long to do the package.
How Can We Improve?: One of the packagers created multiple accounts and that's against the rules of the forum. I don't mind if a packager has to double up on my package request but I would have preferred that they just used their existing account rather than creating a new account.
Package Rating: 6
I apologize for this and we will make sure that this doesn't happen again without Package requester consent. I have sent you your 20 FP$

xXInfectedXx

Former Staff
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$
https://forumpromotion.net/forum/threads/ruby-package.159962/

Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Daniel, Jerlene and Vaulient
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Everything, no complaints about the service provided.
How Can We Improve?: Followed my extra requests and posts were high quality. Keep it up!
Package Rating: (1-10) 10

@Daniel

Daniel

Seasoned Veteran
Dec 18, 2008
United States, MI
techsthink.com
FP$

Guardian

Madly Diligent
Nov 29, 2010
revenueherald.com
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Daniel , @Vaulient , @Jason76
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Excellent, natural posting. Diverse and fit well with the board. Probably the best package I've ever received. Thanks guys!
How Can We Improve?: :eek:
Package Rating:

Reactions: Jason76 and Daniel

Daniel

Seasoned Veteran
Dec 18, 2008
United States, MI
techsthink.com
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Daniel , @Vaulient , @Jason76
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Excellent, natural posting. Diverse and fit well with the board. Probably the best package I've ever received. Thanks guys!
How Can We Improve?: :eek:
Package Rating:
Thank you for the feedback! I am glad that you are highly satisfied...I do have to ask though...what's with the 9.9?? :p

I've sent you your FP$

Guardian

Madly Diligent
Nov 29, 2010
revenueherald.com
FP$
Thank you for the feedback! I am glad that you are highly satisfied...I do have to ask though...what's with the 9.9?? :p

I've sent you your FP$
:p Thank you. a 10 is a perfect score. No one is perfect. Hence, almost perfect at 9.9/10. It's still a 99 on a 100 grading scale. Almost perfect. ;)

Reactions: Daniel

Shannon Apple

Resident
Jul 6, 2016
Ireland
www.sakugacity.com
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Vaulient, Daniel and Cameron
What Did You Like About Your Package?: All of them made excellent posts. I want to give a special mention to Daniel for his methods, which I would consider to be beyond the call of duty. Instead of posting them all in one go, he made his threads and returned over the next few days to make his replies to those threads, engaging with our members who responded. This, in turn, generated even more activity. Thank you. ^^
How Can We Improve?: Can't complain about this package, it was excellent.
Package Rating: 10/10

Cammeh

Assistant to the Regional Manager
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Vaulient, Daniel and Cameron
What Did You Like About Your Package?: All of them made excellent posts. I want to give a special mention to Daniel for his methods, which I would consider to be beyond the call of duty. Instead of posting them all in one go, he made his threads and returned over the next few days to make his replies to those threads, engaging with our members who responded. This, in turn, generated even more activity. Thank you. ^^
How Can We Improve?: Can't complain about this package, it was excellent.
Package Rating: 10/10
Hey, thanks for your feedback! I'm very glad you liked the package that you received. I've sent FP$ your way. :)

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
Regarding TheDrumLesson.com

Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Vaulient, Chris Grigg (Tessix), Daniel
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Very interesting comments and advice.
How Can We Improve?: Perfect
Package Rating:

Reactions: Vaulient

Daniel

Seasoned Veteran
Dec 18, 2008
United States, MI
techsthink.com
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Daniel and Vaulient.
What Did You Like About Your Package?: The quality.
How Can We Improve?: Time management.
Package Rating:
Regarding TheDrumLesson.com

Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Vaulient, Chris Grigg (Tessix), Daniel
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Very interesting comments and advice.
How Can We Improve?: Perfect
Package Rating:
Thanks for providing us with feedback on your package requests :) I have sent both of you 20 FP$

Reactions: Jerlene

Lämmchen

Addicted
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Jerlene
What Did You Like About Your Package?: She was fast and I didn't even notice she posted while I was on the site. She brought up a topic that will get members to think. Her posts were all different in nature so that helps a lot on the site.
How Can We Improve?: N/A
Package Rating: (1-10) 10

• Love
Reactions: Jerlene