• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Rate Your Package

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
Jan 13, 2011
SenselessBlogger.com
senselessblogger.com
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Jerlene
What Did You Like About Your Package?: She was fast and I didn't even notice she posted while I was on the site. She brought up a topic that will get members to think. Her posts were all different in nature so that helps a lot on the site.
How Can We Improve?: N/A
Package Rating: (1-10) 10
I've sent you 20FP$ for your review. Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that you liked the posts. Hope to see more orders from you in the future. :)

Lämmchen

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Jason76
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Jason comes up with threads that gets everyone on the board talking.
How Can We Improve?: n/a
Package Rating: (1-10) 10

Reactions: Jerlene

22_22

Madly Diligent
Jun 14, 2009
England
FP$
What Did You Like About Your Package?: Completed quickly once it was accepted. Good length on interesting comments that were personal and capable of provoking further discussion.
How Can We Improve?: If I was being that picky, perhaps a post in a different category such as sport. But that may not be a favourite subject, plus I am low on articles so I can totally understand. I am more than happy!
Package Rating:
(1-10) 9

Reactions: Jerlene and Cammeh

Kaynil

Paragon
Package Team
Valued Contributor
Oct 28, 2009
zeldacavern.com
FP$
Although they have been washed away due to the loss of posts, since I can recall this, I want to leave a trace that @Grimalkin and @Jazzy left us very thoughtful feedback on the latest packages that they had requested. I want to thank you again for them and even though the post is gone we will still take the constructive criticism on the shortcomings we had on the last one, namely the awful amount of time it took to be completed.

I apologize if I missed anyone else that gave us feedback and saw their post lost too.

Marie 1988 Forum

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Sep 1, 2016
FP$
Code:
What Did You Like About Your Package?: great posts very insightful, polite
How Can We Improve?: no way I can think of at the moment. Excellent job
Package Rating:
(1-10) 10/10

Reactions: Kaynil and Jerlene

Marie 1988 Forum

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Sep 1, 2016
FP$
Thank you for your feedback. I've sent you 20FP$. I'm glad you liked your package. It's been a while since I went on a webmaster forum. I love your site. I hope to complete more packages for you in the future.
Feel free to stop by anytime and post around just for fun

Reactions: Jerlene

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
Jan 13, 2011
SenselessBlogger.com
senselessblogger.com
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: @Jerlene @Haze
What Did You Like About Your Package?: nice content very informative, and good service and fast response time
How Can We Improve?: No Issues.
Package Rating: 10
I'm glad you liked your package! I've sent you 20FP$ for your feedback. Thank you again and I hope to do more packages for you in the near future. ;)

Reactions: Cammeh

Lämmchen

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Member(s) That Completed Your Package: Jerlene & Kaynil
What Did You Like About Your Package?: They brought back some members who hadn't posted in a while with their threads/posts.
How Can We Improve?: n/a
Package Rating: 10

Reactions: Jerlene and Cammeh