• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
Starting a project of any sort may be difficult for some, and easier for others. However, you should have reasonable expectations and a proper plan no matter how much effort or time you intend to pour into a website, app, business, art, writing, or any other project. More importantly, you should always be okay with asking yourself, “is this worth it?” and not feel bad if you decide a project is not worth continuing. Keep reading to hear my morning thoughts (perhaps a ramble of sorts) on the importance of planning ahead, knowing when to quit, and the benefits of being aware of how you spend your time and energy.

I have started hundreds of projects throughout the years, whether it was a paper mache mask as a child or a full blown web software in 2020. That does not mean I finished each one, and that’s okay! The important part is to understand your goals with each project and make a plan that allows you to feel accomplished, or at least educated and more experienced from the...

Continue reading...