Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
Regarding the Package Service
On December 16th, @Lord Saru announced another closure of the Package Service, which the management team at Forum Promotion can only apologize for. Over the past couple of weeks, our team members have been dedicated to clearing the backlog, and @22_22, @alsarcastic, @Lord Saru, @overcast, @_B_, and @Bizdustry.com all deserve recognition for their contributions. A shout out to the packaging team and for all the high-quality content they've provided webmasters. Please congratulate them below!

I want to inform the community that we are now accepting new orders from today. Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused, and measures have been implemented to prevent another service closure. Thank you for your continued loyalty to Forum Promotion.

Yours faithfully,
Alexander

• Love
Reactions: _B_

_B_

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
It’s my pleasure doing packages for others!

Reactions: Bizdustry.com

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Hey man....there's no need to apologize. I'm sure everyone has been busy over the last couple of weeks due to it being the holidays and people trying to spend time with their loved ones during that time. It's completely understandable.

I think the PT has been doing very well under the circumstances. I've always been pleased with the packages that I've received this year so you won't hear any complaints from me. Keep up the great work Package Team!

@Lord Saru
@Bizdustry.com
@22_22
@alsarcastic
@overcast
@_B_

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
Archived, the backlog has now been worked through, and measures have been implemented to avoid future service closure. Thanks again to all of our webmasters who use the Package Service to gain quality content!

Reactions: Cumulus
Status
Not open for further replies.