Solved Reported Matters and What to Do if Left Unresolved for Extended Periods of Time?

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
Hiya I have a few questions about operational of this forum, if I filed a report using the report button firstly how long should I be left waiting before I becomes concerned about it?

Then also if it not been addressed as such, what should I do to bring attention to such?

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
Reports are usually handled within 24 hours, but they can take longer if an investigation into the user is required. I would advise that you wait three days and if you would like to know any further information, send a private message to @Lämmchen who I'm sure will be happy to help.

Reactions: FriendlyPerson

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
Reports are usually handled within 24 hours, but they can take longer if an investigation into the user is required. I would advise that you wait three days and if you would like to know any further information, send a private message to @Lämmchen who I'm sure will be happy to help.
Got you, will be trying this should I feels this would be needed. :)

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
Got you, will be trying this should I feels this would be needed. :)
We encourage our members to use the report function as occasionally, one or two posts will get past our internal security systems. Let me know if you need any further help :)

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
We encourage our members to use the report function as occasionally, one or two posts will get past our internal security systems. Let me know if you need any further help :)
Awesome thank so much for reassuring me of everything as I indeed wish to keep this site and the webmasters among us safe and sound of any contents I feels shouldn't be here or allowed to flourish here out of personal/operational safely and health concerns. :)

Reactions: Bizdustry.com

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
Awesome thank so much for reassuring me of everything as I indeed wish to keep this site and the webmasters among us safe and sound of any contents I feels shouldn't be here or allowed to flourish here out of personal/operational safely and health concerns. :)
If you are ever unsure whether a specific post, message, or action goes against our terms of service, you can refer to our community guidelines by clicking on this link: https://forumpromotion.net/forum/guide/rules/

Alternatively, you may send a private message to anyone with a green username.