ResetEra Has Been Sold For $4.55m

Ashley

Paragon
FP$
Makes me said that My forum is six years old
I know right? Between you and me we're just barely getting started! I know six years and 3 years is an accomplishment in itself, but to sell a forum that just barely started before mine? No way, not for this much money. We're 2 and a half years in and I can't see my forum fetching that much

Carlos X

Addicted
Makes me said that My forum is six years old
I know right? Between you and me we're just barely getting started! I know six years and 3 years is an accomplishment in itself, but to sell a forum that just barely started before mine? No way, not for this much money. We're 2 and a half years in and I can't see my forum fetching that much
Try 10 years. lol :woot:

I have been administrator of CoDForums since 2009, purchased it late 2010, completed in early 2011.

Empire

President Of Fourm Promotion
Gamma Premium
Try 10 years. lol :woot:

I have been administrator of CoDForums since 2009, purchased it late 2010, completed in early 2011.
10 years is an achievement just able to spend that amount every year to keep it going.

So normal sites nowadays take years to grow, well, Maybe they ended up being old like six to ten years old with bad activity, Yet RestEra able to become who they ar in three years, they must have cheated and used fake traffic :p

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
That's just so amazing... they've proven themselves to be able provide a community that gamers can go to to connect with likeminded gamers and they offer the service/information/entertainment that members love and continue to attract new years. Well done ResetEra - hopefully the owner(s) are still involved in the day-to-day operations/decisions. Buyouts resulting in too many drastic changes in management can really throw things off.