Returning after a long absense!

Nu Dragon

New Arrival
Greetings everyone! I'm Daniel. I'm not necessarily new, as I first joined way back in 2008, but took a break from managing my forum and being active from role-playing in 2015 due to college and life. Now that I am finished and have much more free time, I'm rekindling my old passion and getting back into the swing of things again! I am very pleased to be here once again.
//files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Reactions: Webster and Cammeh

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Welcome back! I joined FP in April of 2013 under the username "Bazinga!" and then I was "Grimalkin" for a while before I finally settled on the current username I have now a couple of weeks ago. Hope to see you stick around with us for a while.

Nu Dragon

New Arrival
Welcome back!
Thank you so much, so happy to be back!

Welcome back! I joined FP in April of 2013 under the username "Bazinga!" and then I was "Grimalkin" for a while before I finally settled on the current username I have now a couple of weeks ago. Hope to see you stick around with us for a while.
Thank you, Pennywise, looks like you've been around for a while as well! :)

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Cookie Badge
Welcome back

Webster

Reputable
Apr 3, 2014
Morganton, NC
FP$
Greetings everyone! I'm Daniel. I'm not necessarily new, as I first joined way back in 2008, but took a break from managing my forum and being active from role-playing in 2015 due to college and life. Now that I am finished and have much more free time, I'm rekindling my old passion and getting back into the swing of things again! I am very pleased to be here once again.
//files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif
Welcome back, Daniel! :)