Review and Feedback for VoxGrid!

_B_

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
So, I have a relatively new forums site VoxGrid (www.voxgrid.net). I could really do with some feedback and suggestions posted here or on my website.
I will attempt to respond to every single bit of feedback I get as I really do take feedback seriously and will always be looking for ways to try and boost my forums page through new features and fixing bugs.

Hungry Ego

Familiar Face
May 30, 2020
Canada
discussionhub.io
FP$
Wow you have 56 members! How did you get those members? Are they still actively engaged?

I really like the theme :). I myself am a huge fan of light themes so you got my vote there! I myself try to post ~10 times per day in varying forums to build up content equally, maybe that'll work for you?

_B_

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
Wow you have 56 members! How did you get those members? Are they still actively engaged?

I really like the theme :). I myself am a huge fan of light themes so you got my vote there! I myself try to post ~10 times per day in varying forums to build up content equally, maybe that'll work for you?

I got those through social media advertising to some people I know. Their activities are varied though. Something I hope to sort out soon through events potentially.
Thank you for the feedback on the theme :). It's a great theme for MyBB users (MyIPB) and is free for download too. I am working on a dark theme as well as to give users the option for that as well!
The idea of posting approx 10 times a day and building up content is amazing. I would be really grateful for that. Thank you :)

_B_

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
Site looks good. Just promote the site.
Grow with content and add/remove sections.

Thank you for the feedback! Promoting is definitely an ongoing process and I am doing as much as I can to maintain that. I am working on some more content too and will be removing and adjusting some sections too like you mentioned (the ones that I feel won't do as well). I have already begun with that.

fantv

Reputable
Jun 25, 2020
FP$
Thank you for the feedback! Promoting is definitely an ongoing process and I am doing as much as I can to maintain that. I am working on some more content too and will be removing and adjusting some sections too like you mentioned (the ones that I feel won't do as well). I have already begun with that.
Cool. Thanks for the update.

Last edited:

Hungry Ego

Familiar Face
May 30, 2020
Canada
discussionhub.io
FP$
I got those through social media advertising to some people I know. Their activities are varied though. Something I hope to sort out soon through events potentially.
Thank you for the feedback on the theme :). It's a great theme for MyBB users (MyIPB) and is free for download too. I am working on a dark theme as well as to give users the option for that as well!
The idea of posting approx 10 times a day and building up content is amazing. I would be really grateful for that. Thank you :)
Best of luck! You need to be your own first active member :). 10 posts a day from you alone is 70 posts per week, you'll be doubling in no time!

_B_

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
Best of luck! You need to be your own first active member :). 10 posts a day from you alone is 70 posts per week, you'll be doubling in no time!

Ofc I'm trying to create posts and content wherever I can but I also need to work in the backend of the website quite a bit too. I want to make the experience good as well. I will obviously try and interact with all the members too where possible.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Admins need to be the most active at the beginning so that people see the forum itself is active. It can be a pain when you feel like you're talking to yourself lol but eventually others will chime in. Maybe create polls of what type of content members would like. Sometimes if people have a multiple choice they are more apt to respond than having to think of something. I see it on Proboards more but we do Affiliates Exchanges. Another way to get your forum out there.
Best of luck!

Reactions: _B_

_B_

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
Admins need to be the most active at the beginning so that people see the forum itself is active. It can be a pain when you feel like you're talking to yourself lol but eventually others will chime in. Maybe create polls of what type of content members would like. Sometimes if people have a multiple choice they are more apt to respond than having to think of something. I see it on Proboards more but we do Affiliates Exchanges. Another way to get your forum out there.
Best of luck!
Thank you for the feedback. The first point you mentioned is 100% true. I do need to be more active and post more content. At the moment, that won’t be possible as I need to get a new computer but still true regardless. I have made an affiliates exchange here. Again, I have paused it though as I can’t work on them without a computer.

_B_

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
Why do you need a new computer to post content? I rely on Word for my writings so that's my excuse lol Let us know when you are able to take affiliate exchanges again :)
It’s mostly because I’d like to add attachments and images with some new posts to create some better threads and bettering quality. While I didn’t mean that I can’t post at all but it’s just harder on my mobile because my site isn’t so mobile friendly yet and it is something I will attempt to work on soon. I still will post and create some content where I can.

_B_

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
Now that I have my new computer, I can pick off with creating more content again for the website. I still appreciate feedback for the site and will do my best to respond quickly to them and to all of the feedback I received.