Review Fictional Battle Omniverse

Discussion in 'Feedback Archive' started by Beyonder, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Beyonder

Beyonder Reputable

+20
    Site URL: Fictional Battle Omniverse
    Review Type: Feedback Topic (No Official Review): 50 FP$
    Extra Notes: Positive/Negative reviews are allowed.

2. ddoesmc

ddoesmc Paragon

+4
    Niche - I don't really see a niche for your site. Maybe General Discussion? It's not that clear.

Forumotion - Forumotion is a great platform to build a forum on! I've used it myself and I have the control it gives you. However, if you're serious about your forum, you should get paid hosting and a domain.

Design - The theme is okay, but has a bit too much black. Try to add some different colors. Also, your logo is from a logo generator and isn't custom. That's fine for a small form, but try to get a custom one done from a service like Fiverr for $5 or someone here on FP. (Even myself!)

Activity - Looks like you have very good amount of topics and posts for a small forum like yours. But most are in the archive, so not much recent activity. You have 10 active members in the last few days, that's a wonderful start.

You get a C! 70/100

You have some improvement to do, but I'm sure you can do it! Good luck with your website

Cheers,
    ddoesmc ;)

3. Allenafaith

Allenafaith Adrenaline Junkie Valued Contributor

+503
    Your Topic has been Accepted!

Thank you for requesting feedback. Your topic has been approved and will remain in this forum until the website closes or the topic remains inactive for an extended period of time. You will receive informal feedback from reviewers and other members, but on your request, you will not receive an official review. Your 50 FP$ will be deducted shortly.

4. Ash

Ash Seasoned Veteran Community Team

+361
    I'm really confused about the site to be honest. At first look the name suggests your forum is some sort of fan fiction, roleplay type forum but when you look at the boards on your site then it looks like a general discussion forum or something. Another thing is that your archive has 7000+ posts which is worrying as that is more than all of your other forums and is most of your forum statistics. The theme looks alright but the background needs to be changed as there is way too much bright purple at the moment. Good luck with your forum

5. Beyonder

Beyonder Reputable

+20
    It's basically a multi-themed website.......
    Fictional: Roleplay/Fanfic/Comics/Anime/Manga/Video Games
    Battle: Debating/Death Battles
    Omniverse: Anything and everything

The site itself it basically anyone can chat and be themselves and have fun the purpose is to be a general informational,educational, and social all in one those who join will have the best forum experience since its basically anything lol.

6. Beyonder

Beyonder Reputable

+20
    Thanks for the review! :D

7. ddoesmc

ddoesmc Paragon

+4
    Your welcome, if you make changes to your website, feel free to PM me! I'd love to post a new review as an update. :cheer:

8. John

John Retired Administrator Retired Admin

+876
    Cash has been Deducted!

Thank you for using the Forum Promotion review service. We have deducted 50 FP$ from your account in exchange for creating a feedback topic. You can request an official review after 14 days.

To request a review, post on the Service Upgrades thread.

9. Beyonder

Beyonder Reputable

+20
    Thanks John!

10. Teg

Teg Package Team Member

+97
    At first glance, the site isn't very user-friendly. The background is extremely bright. It's almost blinding with everything else being so dark. Adding to that, the board width is extremely small and all of the text is also extremely small making it hard to read. Maybe it's not that the the text is small so much as the board is so narrow. I actually feel a little claustrophobic while viewing. That being said, I do like the header/banner and the style of the menu buttons, especially the register button. It really pops out at you to grab your attention. Though, I will say, the navigation buttons are an off purple color from the rest of your forum. They don't seem to match the color in the background or the rest of the purple on your site so it contrasts a bit and throws me off.

Well just my thoughts. Good luck with your forum.