• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Review JoyFreak.com

JoyFreak

Familiar Face
FP$
Gaming Forum

Please review my website.

joyfreak-gaming-forum.png

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
I kind of remember your old site appearance and I'll try not to compare the two.

The updated site loads very quickly which is always a plus!

I seem to have a preference to viewing forums such as when you click on the Forum tab at the top of the index page. I guess I'm just old school that way but it makes sense to my brain to have it laid out that way. That's probably just me though!

Everything looks clean and well-ordered and looking through some of the listings I see there is a wide variety of member avatars starting threads so that's always a positive thing :)

JoyFreak

Familiar Face
FP$
I kind of remember your old site appearance and I'll try not to compare the two.

The updated site loads very quickly which is always a plus!

I seem to have a preference to viewing forums such as when you click on the Forum tab at the top of the index page. I guess I'm just old school that way but it makes sense to my brain to have it laid out that way. That's probably just me though!

Everything looks clean and well-ordered and looking through some of the listings I see there is a wide variety of member avatars starting threads so that's always a positive thing :)
Thank you so much for your review! I have the homepage list all the threads from the gaming forum because after all, it is a gaming forum and want to keep it relevant. But the rest is just extras for users who want to go off-topic. We also have a node list widget on the left side for easy access to other forums. :)

Puppuccino

Sponsored Content
FP$
I'm on Safari iOS 14 too but can't seem to replicate it. Although I did have another user say the same on a different bowser and device. I will have to troubleshoot this one. Thanks for reporting it!

I just went on your site on my computer (macOS) and it was dismissible when clicked.

It seems as if there's something happening on iOS that isn't working. I don't have any apps or anything extra running. It's vanilla Safari on iOS (not jailbroken).

JoyFreak

Familiar Face
FP$
I just went on your site on my computer (macOS) and it was dismissible when clicked.

It seems as if there's something happening on iOS that isn't working. I don't have any apps or anything extra running. It's vanilla Safari on iOS (not jailbroken).
Yeah I’m using safari on iOS (not jailbroken) too and no issues. No idea what it could be! I’ll try my best to figure it out though!