Review my admin forum

meetdilip

Reputable
Feb 17, 2019
FP$
Site Name: AdminWeb
Site URL: https://adminweb.org/
Date Opened: July 2018
Notes: The forum is intended to provide general and technical help to webmasters.

I wanted to have a cold start. I think it is time that I take some feedback on what can be done to improve the performance altogether. We use Woltlab Burning Board as software.

Keranov

The Patron Saint of Vodka
Sep 15, 2016
FP$
The forum looks pretty clean to me. But I have noticed that you don't have a banner for it. I have made one (it's very simple) and you can use it if you like it. Also, I don't think there are introduction and feedback sections. You can create them so the members can introduce themselves and post what they think about your forum, how to improve it, bugs they found, etc.

This is the transparent white logo to match your green background.
https://i.imgur.com/6Cxs0Ov.png

And this is how it looks on the green background:

meetdilip

Reputable
Feb 17, 2019
FP$
I do think that a logo is needed, the colors are nice and neutral but just feels like something is missing. Perhaps more color to draw in the eyes better. I do wish you the best @meetdilip it's been a little since we ran into each other.
Nothing makes me feel better than seeing old friends. Hope you are doing great. I wanted to do a logo. But was not getting very creative lately. I see Host Hunters going strong. So happy about it. :)

Reactions: Allan

Azareal

Paragon
I am not sure what you mean by that.
I mean that the postbits are tall and so are some of the parts of the design, so a lot of content just gets pushed off the page and you have to scroll a lot more to see anything. This is particularly the case on a laptop.

• Agree
Reactions: meetdilip

meetdilip

Reputable
Feb 17, 2019
FP$
That is true to some extent. I had no choice since I had to use sidebar widgets. I guess I will have to live with it at the moment. It is just an UI glitch :)

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
It's okay. I'm not a huge fan of the theme. I like that it's on WoltLab though. Not enough people use it.
How would you like the theme to be ? There are a few themes I can use from Woltlab store. This one is a modified default theme.
Something a little bit...more. Something that pops out. Is it easy to modify? I may start creating themes for WoltLab, considering their limited availability.