Review my Business blog

Azareal

Paragon
Have you considered using HTTPS? There's a big red "Not Secure" label next to the URL Bar that is bound to scare people off. Also, HTTP/2 or even HTTP/3 would be nice for page load times, particularly from distant users or those on mobile.

A CDN may be able to help you with these issues and more, although not with the HTTPS completely.
Also, it took 2 minutes and 30MB for your video backdrop to fully load.

• Useful
Reactions: HamezPlays
Have you considered using HTTPS? There's a big red "Not Secure" label next to the URL Bar that is bound to scare people off. Also, HTTP/2 or even HTTP/3 would be nice for page load times, particularly from distant users or those on mobile.

A CDN may be able to help you with these issues and more, although not with the HTTPS completely.
Also, it took 2 minutes and 30MB for your video backdrop to fully load.
Thanks you for that I'll look into it when I can.

More than helpful.

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
The site loads quickly for me and I like how large your font sizes are so that everything is easy to read at a glance.

I noticed you have your email listed in the Write for Us but not in your Contact Us. Sometimes the Contact Us is the first place people go to hunt down an email address.

Reactions: HamezPlays
The site loads quickly for me and I like how large your font sizes are so that everything is easy to read at a glance.

I noticed you have your email listed in the Write for Us but not in your Contact Us. Sometimes the Contact Us is the first place people go to hunt down an email address.
I'll change that when I get time thanks though for taking the time to look through it :)