Talk Mental Health

MrDangem

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2017
Phil
animefused.com
FP$
I'm still not satisfied with the logo, it doesn't have an impact to me.
I noticed that its not yet 100% responsive.
Tagline is confusing for people, most of the people is not yet aware of what are the forums.
The "LOGIN SECURELY USING" is using very old icons. you can try "fontawesome" bro its cool.

This are just my opinion sir as an aspiring web developer. :)

Forumine.com

Familiar Face
Jan 31, 2018
USA
www.forumine.com
FP$
For a half year old it looks really empty. I could have made more posts than that on my own. Work on getting some content on your board.

I see you did something similar to our website using mybb. What I need you to understand is how you registered ezeeforum on 2018-04-27 and you have that much posts and activity. Feel free to reach out.

Forumine.com

Familiar Face
Jan 31, 2018
USA
www.forumine.com
FP$
I'm still not satisfied with the logo, it doesn't have an impact to me. - Working on a better one
I noticed that its not yet 100% responsive. - How do you mean?
Tagline is confusing for people, most of the people is not yet aware of what are the forums. - Any suggestion is helpful
The "LOGIN SECURELY USING" is using very old icons. you can try "fontawesome" bro its cool. - Thanks

TaylorCTU GM

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Dec 8, 2017
www.goalzmedia.com
FP$
For a half year old it looks really empty. I could have made more posts than that on my own. Work on getting some content on your board.

I see you did something similar to our website using mybb. What I need you to understand is how you registered ezeeforum on 2018-04-27 and you have that much posts and activity. Feel free to reach out.

The board had a different name from December to 2018-5-6. The site was actually closed for a week during the update so I did lose some activity then. But my start isn't that great. I see other forums getting 100k posts in 3-6 months. In my opinion if you can't average at least 1k posts a month you're failing.

MrDangem

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2017
Phil
animefused.com
FP$
I'm still not satisfied with the logo, it doesn't have an impact to me. - Working on a better one
I noticed that its not yet 100% responsive. - How do you mean?
Tagline is confusing for people, most of the people is not yet aware of what are the forums. - Any suggestion is helpful
The "LOGIN SECURELY USING" is using very old icons. you can try "fontawesome" bro its cool. - Thanks

1. some of the logo here is very cool https://www.logaster.com/blog/logo-design-trends-2018/
2. Try to visit your site on your smart phone or try to minimize your web browser into a size of tablet. (it takes time before it became responsive) I think it can be fix.
3. You can search for powerful taglines then revise it.

Last edited:

Forumine.com

Familiar Face
Jan 31, 2018
USA
www.forumine.com
FP$
How do you mean "noticing a lot of spambots on there"
I don't see them there now, but they're basically these annoying machines which go around blasting posts on forums, usually to advertise some product.
I understand you. We had that figured out right from scratch. Our spambot counter measure bots agile and automatically identify and permanently ban these scripts or IP addresses as the case might be.