Drag to reposition cover

Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Revillution
is an entertainment website & forum that covers gaming, streaming, technology, movies, music & all sorts of entertainment genres. We offer something for everyone at Revillution, even if you aren't a gamer, you'll find something you'll like about the site! We offer lots of customization options to our members from changing of color scheme, ability to toggle on and off descriptive forum specific images. Profile covers, thread covers, and much more! Revillution has a rich history and we decided it was time to bring it back. It means a lot to myself and Shortie and it just seemed like the logical thing to do. So I welcome you all to the brand new and improved Revillution! Join us and discuss all sorts of gaming, entertainment, roleplaying or even promote your own livestreams and find/support other streamers!

Main site | Forums | Register a free account. | Promote your own website/forum | Find new streamers to watch | Promote your own livestream!

Revillution on Social Media:
Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook! | Subscribe to our Youtube!

Last edited:
It's back and alive again? Nice to see that and best of luck
Yes sir. :) We'll be adding a main webpage in the upcoming months :) (Need to buy the add-on for the way I wanna do it) Feels good having it back. :-D Just wish I was able to get my reloaded theme from ZB/Jcink converted to Xenforo, but that'd cost a bit I would imagine.

Yes sir. :) We'll be adding a main webpage in the upcoming months :) (Need to buy the add-on for the way I wanna do it) Feels good having it back. :-D Just wish I was able to get my reloaded theme from ZB/Jcink converted to Xenforo, but that'd cost a bit I would imagine.
I like the theme you have now, Seems it's the same theme that IPSfocus use

Reactions: Smokey
@JoyFreak I do own a light version of it, well, similar to it, it's not exactly the same but does share some assets/elements, i'll be adding it next pay day :) (July 17th-ish) and can do the 5/5 post exchange, sure. :)

@Empire Yeah I hear ya man. I love his work, if I was to get my custom theme ported to XF, i'd have him handle it and add some improvements to it. :)

Reactions: JoyFreak
@JoyFreak I do own a light version of it, well, similar to it, it's not exactly the same but does share some assets/elements, i'll be adding it next pay day :) (July 17th-ish) and can do the 5/5 post exchange, sure. :)

@Empire Yeah I hear ya man. I love his work, if I was to get my custom theme ported to XF, i'd have him handle it and add some improvements to it. :)
Excellent :) Let's get started :D

Added a new "Verified" group for known content creators and people within the industry, this is for streamers, youtubers, and bigger named gamers within the industry. Since I support a lot of different Mixer streamers and have a stream library on Revillution where you can submit your channels and gain more exposure, I decided a Verified group would be ideal. :) We've already got 2 verified streamers from Mixer on Revillution since launching the program. :)

Want to be Verified? submit your information to me on Revillution, upon review you'll be given Verified status! :)

PS4 gamer? Wanna try the Call of Duty Modern Warfare beta early before it goes open on Saturday? Here's how to gain FREE Early Access:

We're gaining a bit of our old online presence back! Revillution managed to get a page on Facebook after fighting with them for awhile. We also have a twitter account we actively post to.

and for those who stream on Mixer, we have an auto-hosting bot, simply follow our channel and we'll add to you to the bot with a follow back! -

Current stats:
Threads - 244
Messages - 1,328
Members - 72

Added a new section to promote your youtube channel and tell others what type of content you upload!

We've also broke 90 members. :)

• Love
People are growing their streams daily by adding their streams to our growing Stream Library. Are you a larger streamer with a growing following? Why not Become Verified on Revillution?

We're growing every day and trying to stay on top of posting news articles as well! We got a couple of game reviews in the works that should be out in the next week or so!