Drag to reposition cover

Revillution - Your portal to entertainment!

Smokey

Paragon
Jul 28, 2009
USA
www.revillution.net
FP$
So we're happy to announce that in the middle of December, we will be adjusting our hosting in such a way that will ensure Revillution will remain online for the foreseeable future. Despite some recent health & financial issues that creeped up on me, we've got stuff in the works for Revillution and we're happy to announce Revillution isn't going anywhere, nor will it be changing platforms or anything along those lines. In fact, we have a few new features planned that we're hoping to implement throughout the course of 2020 and beyond!

If you haven't checked Revillution out recently, why not come stop by and take a peak? Our stream library has grown extensively and we're looking for more ways for streamers to utilize Revillution to help with their streaming and help them become a more successful content creator, regardless of platform they stream on. :)

Stats:
Threads 346
Messages 1,984
Members 146
Latest memberKck-Ruthlessjro

We'll also be trying our best to stay on top of gaming & tech news in 2020, and with that we'll be opening up staff posiiton opportunities for people that want to write for a gaming/tech site and would like to show off the content they can provide on a wider scale.

Reactions: JoyFreak

Smokey

Paragon
Jul 28, 2009
USA
www.revillution.net
FP$
*Bump*!

So heads up, I was expecting a pay raise this year, that didn't happen, so because of that and my financial state, I wasn't able to pay for my hosting, add-ons, and Xenforo license anymore since I ain't making any money off Revillution even though I've done my best to monetize it, so with that, I've decided to move to a free platform through Jcink. He has converted my data to his platform and everything is still in-tact, in fact, we even have HTTPS access via our own custom domain name, something he hasn't rolled out to everyone yet.

so with that, you can simply change your password if you haven't done so yet and get back in and resume posting as normal.

I got some stuff coming down the pipeline that i'm hoping everyone will like with the forum, but this is probably our best chance at surviving as a community & forum, so I don't see us leaving here this time unless John decides to close up shop, which I'm praying he won't, but considering he's making quite a bit off premium, I don't see him doing so :)

Smokey

Paragon
Jul 28, 2009
USA
www.revillution.net
FP$