• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Solved Round Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lämmchen

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
I titled this Round Robin for lack of a better term.

I was thinking of other ways that FP can be used for promotion...not that the current ways aren't good but there can always be even more ways of promotion. So I came up with the idea of a Round Robin where people can sign up to join a group (using FP cash?) for a specific amount of time where each member of that group goes around to the other forums/blogs, registers then posts a specific amount of posts. It can be as simple as 5 members in the group committing to join the other 4 and post maybe make 3 posts or threads before going to the next forum another day and doing the same thing.

It could really jump start the newer forums, use up FP cash and relieve some of the Packaging Team that might be overwhelmed with all the work they have to do.

Lämmchen

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
No difference to what we do now. Exchanges. Apart from you said groups.
It's similar to the exchanges done now with the exception of groups as you say, but that difference helps in that you get daily activity from a variety of different people. The groups can be even bigger (pay more FP cash) and sites that are low in numbers will quickly fill up so that current members have more things to respond to on the sites.

Keranov

The Patron Saint of Vodka
Sep 15, 2016
FP$
That is basically the same with people buying posts in the Forum Cash Exchanges section. They can get posts from multiple members for their community. But now comes the part that no one anymore wants to do posts for FP$.

Lämmchen

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
That is basically the same with people buying posts in the Forum Cash Exchanges section. They can get posts from multiple members for their community. But now comes the part that no one anymore wants to do posts for FP$.
I personally don't want to pay people real money to post. I'd definitely give up my FP cash though for some new activity on the site. I don't have to really sacrifice anything to gain FP cash.

I thought a group effort would bring a camaraderie feel instead of feeling that we're in it alone trying to get posts member by member.

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
The idea is creative and it would be nice to bring something different to the table. Unfortunately, executing it may not be the easiest and I do think it's similar to the way exchanges works right now. By trying to bring more popular into one exchange, it may just complicate things.

Kaynil

Paragon
Package Team
Valued Contributor
Oct 28, 2009
zeldacavern.com
FP$
I used to be a part of a posting ring some years ago. It worked okay but it seemed that not limiting the ring to our strengths was something that really made it hard for us to do it in the long term.

So I guess my advice is that as you go building your ring before accepting the newest board, to make sure everybody that is already part of you ring feels confident in being able to post easily in the newer one. I guess the easier way is limiting and making clear what kind of webs/blogs/boards niches are you up to exchange with.

I wouldn't mind trying again and joining a small ring if it is not too demanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.