Runaway Today ( R E B O R N )

Discussion in 'Promotion Directory Archive' started by guyy_, Feb 17, 2018.

1. guyy_

guyy_ Reputable

+17
    [​IMG]
    Site Name:
    Runaway Today ( R E B O R N )
    URL:
    http://s15.zetaboards.com/runawaytodayreborn/
    Type:
    Forum
    Site Info:
    That's right you heard it right, and read right runaway today is back but popular demand!

runaway today started 2 years ago, and it was great success until it went downhill very quickly but i got back up and tried to rebuild it but it was failed, and ontop of that my health got pretty bad my depression took over and i went off dark and had some time to myself and with my family & friends and to also work on my job.

but we are back! and better than ever, we have a whole range of topic's going from general discussion's to lifestyle & mental health

its a safe place to come and talk and open up to other's some of the forums we have don't show up to guest's only member's to keep it all between member's and its easier for everyone to talk to other's and make friends.if that all make's sense!

so what you waiting for? COME CHECK US OUT!! already a range of topics.
    and also there is going to be event's coming soon which are "Site of the month, member of the month" very exciting!!

2. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+1,751
    congrats with the reborn and best of luck

3. guyy_

guyy_ Reputable

+17
    bump!
    11 MEMBERS! and have our first site of the month, come join and enter and get in the chance for a whole month free advertising on the forum and on my website!!!:rolleyes:

4. guyy_

guyy_ Reputable

+17
    Bump!

we have many guest's but still 11 member's and post count is going up really quickly with differnet topic's & discussion's come check us out and enter SOTM!! =D

5. Champion

Champion Paragon

+340
    OMG Your Back Welcome! amazing Forum btw.