Saw 3D

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
FP$
Well, next weekend, me and my girlfriend are going to watch Saw 3D. I'm not to crazy about them (I'm a big scaredy cat) but she wants to see it so yea. So what are your thoughts on it? Do you think it'll be worth watching?

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge
I didnt like the last 2 they made. Maybe this one will change my mind about the series. But not too siked for it.

Jack01

Reputable
FP$
ChrisG2010 said:
I didnt like the last 2 they made. Maybe this one will change my mind about the series. But not too siked for it.

I agree on the last couple, with an emphasis on number 5 being bad. 1, 2 and 3 was awesome in my opinion, lots of gore to be had.

Whether this one will be worth it or not remains to be seen, I'll be catching it soon though, hopefully they can turn back the clock a little and go back to the style of the first few movies.

Kino

Captain Awesome.
The Saw movies are far from scary. Creepy and gory, yes, but not at all scary. You'll have a fun time with the girlfriend man!

Kino

Captain Awesome.
How was it Matthew?

ToCool74

Up-and-Coming Sensation
FP$
I really liked Saw 3D.

It had everythng i like in my SAW movies such as

Blood
Gore
Dismemberment
and a story twist near the end of the movie.

Aaron

Legendary Typer
FP$
Cookie Badge
I still need to see this. It's kinda bad that I haven't yet as Saw is one of my favorite horror series. I should really look into hiring or buying the DVD if it's out here.

Ascent

Seasoned Veteran
FP$
I've never watched a SAW film, and I don't think I ever will. I read the plot and it seems stupid and pointless.