• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Saw Trilogy

MetalForever

New Arrival
FP$
SAW kicks ass. I saw the first, second, and third in theater but I haven't seen the fourth yet, sadly. I really want to see it though.

Danaldinho

Addicted
FP$
Its wicked, you gotta see it

And i can;t wait for Saw 5 this Novemeber now :D

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
It will be lame, they are creating to many. Even thoe i thought 4 was the best, it fits in so well. But i dont see how 5 would.

Treece

New Arrival
FP$
I love Saw! All the gore and the traps/games are very creative. I haven't seen Saw 4 but I would really like to. I would agree with Victim that the 2nd was the worst if I had to choose.

PretzelCorps

Familiar Face
FP$
Meh... It's just a rehashed plot each time.

I personally don't like it much; after the first, they dropped plot for shock value, and shock value does very little for me.

......it doesn't help that when I watched the first, the DVD screwed up RIGHT at the big surprise ending, rendering it such that after getting caught up in everything going on, I never got to see the ending.

B-MM

Acquaintance
FP$
Saw these are great films, there is alot of nasty scenes in them chopping of legs, smashing of heads lol

But still there all good 1 was great and so was 4