Free Searching for Sports Fans!

Discussion in 'Job Center' started by Cameron Taylor, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Cameron Taylor

Cameron Taylor Owner Administrator Owner

+867
    Hi guys, my partner and I are currently in the process of developing what we are referring to as a sports media network. This website features an online community and blog, with plans to potentially feature a podcast, organized fantasy sports leagues, and much more. We are searching for other dedicated American sports fans to take this journey with us in this venture.

We're primarily in search of forum-specific moderators who will be in charge of 2-3 different forums. Our community will feature a very large list of forums, with in depth discussions particular involving the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and NCAA. We'll also some discussions going on in regards to the MLS, WNBA, UFC/MMA, boxing, Premier League, etc. Also, we're going to have plenty of things going on with fantasy sports, whether that's fantasy football, basketball, baseball, etc. That also includes the particularly trendy one-day fantasy betting websites, such as FanDuel and DraftKings. Finally, we're going to try and have plenty going on with all of our sports video games. We may look to establish sim leagues and all of those things, especially in regards to NBA 2K19, FIFA 19, Madden 19, and NHL 19.

If any of these things are of interest to you, then there's a very good possibility that you will be the perfect fit for the type of individuals that we are looking for. Our forum-specific moderators will naturally be in charging of moderating their particular assigned forums, but they'll also be in charge of regular content creation in regards to those specific areas. With that being said, we only want our moderators being in charge of what they are passionate about! For example, if you are a die hard Packers, then guess what? We can totally set you up with being over our NFC North discussion forum.

As far as software goes, we will be utilizing WordPress and XenForo. If you have any experience with these two fantastic software, then that's certainly a plus, but don't fret if you don't know anything about them. We will teach all of our staff members everything they need to know. I'm not prepared to provide the URL publicly at this point in time, but I will gladly share the website link with interested individuals via PM.

Thanks, and I hope you're rooting against the Red Sox in the World Series tonight!

• Cool Cool x 1
  2. Cameron Taylor

+867
    We are still searching. For the record, @PureSportsTalk is my partner in crime with this venture.

3. PureSportsTalk

PureSportsTalk Acquaintance

+4
    Great ad written out @Count Chocula ! I couldn't have said it better myself.

Those of you who are sports fans, come join us at Gutsy Sports and help us build a great sports community!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cameron Taylor

+867
    We are still looking. Be a part of something great.

5. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+2,193
    Good luck but I'm not an sporting person

6. Cameron Taylor

+867
    That's too bad, but thanks.

We are still looking.

7. Cameron Taylor

+867