Secret Santa - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allenafaith

Adrenaline Junkie
Apr 23, 2015
Alabama
FP$
Welcome to Forum Promotion's fourth annual Secret Santa!!
You are probably wondering how this works, right?

Similar to real life Secret Santa games, everyone signed up will be randomly assigned another member. Within a few hours after the deadline, you will receive a PM containing your assigned member. Do not reveal who this member is to anyone. You will then have to find a gift for this person. This doesn't have to be anything that requires money; it could be anything, such as creating a signature or logo, giving them some posts on their forum, or even something simple like finding them a youtube video you know they will enjoy. If you do not know anything about the member you have been assigned, feel free to use the information they have provided in this thread. On December 25th, these gifts will be given out.

Rules:
  • Do not give away who your assigned member is to anyone. It must be kept secret until the 25th!
  • Be sure to submit your gift to me by the deadline, and if you can't meet this deadline, please let me know as soon as possible. If it's not something that can be sent (eg: forum posts), just let me know what it is.
  • Be fun and creative!
  • Please don't give FP$ as a gift!

Deadlines:
  • Gifts are due by December 22nd, 11.59PM EST. Please send your gift to me by this date.
  • Gifts will be posted December 25th.

To sign up, please fill out the form below and post it in this thread.

Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Do you own a forum/blog/website? If yes, please provide a link[/b]:
[b]Favorite TV shows and movies[/b]:
[b]Interests[/b]:
[b]Likes/dislikes[/b]:
[b]Anything else you want to add?[/b]:
Merry Christmas guys!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Myers

Paragon
Nov 28, 2015
Plymouth
FP$
What a great competition ::D

Preferred name: Darwin
Do you own a forum/blog/website? If yes, please provide a link: No
Favorite TV shows and movies: Horror movies, Sci-Fi & Soap Operas
Interests: Golf, Sport, Politics, Gaming, Foruming
Likes/dislikes: Sport, Technology, Politics, The World DISLIKE- Anime, Manga
Anything else you want to add?:

Grimalkin

Madly Diligent
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Preferred name: Grimalkin
Do you own a forum/blog/website? If yes, please provide a link: Yes. Daydreamers
Favorite TV shows and movies:
TV Shows: Ghost Hunters, Paranormal Witness, A Haunting, Kindred Spirits, Paranormal Lockdown, Ghost of Shephardstown, CSI : Miami, Star Trek : The Next Generation
Movies: All of the Harry Potter movies and I enjoy a good horror movie from time to time.
Interests: Harry Potter and Andre the Giant
Likes/dislikes:
Likes are reading, playing with my dog, watching movies, playing video games and working on my forum.
Dislikes are country music, anime and manga.
Anything else you want to add?: Merry Christmas!

Empire

Confederation of lords
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Preferred name: Empire
Do you own a forum/blog/website? If yes, please provide a link: Yes www.baysidegaemrs.com
Favorite TV shows and movies: Walking dead, Game Of thorns, justified, Grand tour, Chicago fire, deadwood, Doctor who, Well, lets put it this way, I'm an very big movie person
Interests: Gaming, Computer/hardware, cooking, movies/TV and traveling
Likes/dislikes: Like: YouTube, gaming, cooking, walking, working on websites, being with people, tech, eating, reading. Dislike: sport, some music, getting up in bed, working,
Anything else you want to add?: Have an happy Christmas

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Preferred name: Josh
Do you own a forum/blog/website? If yes, please provide a link: Yes, but it is currently under maintenance.
Favorite TV shows and movies:The Mask of Zorro, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Goosebumps (The TV Show), The Admiral: Roaring Currents, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Star Trek TNG, Star Trek Next Generation, Star Trek Voyager, Tremors 1-5, Planet of the Apes (1967), The Good The Bad and The Ugly, iZombie, Gladiator, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z (unabridged), Dragon Ball GT, Ernest Goes to Camp (1987), Ernest Saves Christmas (1988), Ernest Goes to Jail (1990), Ernest Scared Stupid (1991), Ernest Rides Again (1993), Ernest Goes to School (1994), Slam Dunk Ernest (1995), Ernest Goes to Africa (1997), Ernest in the Army (1998)
Interests: Foruming, reading, walking, cooking.
Likes/dislikes: N/A
Anything else you want to add?: Nope. :)

Jordan

Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$
Preferred name: Jordan
Do you own a forum/blog/website? If yes, please provide a link: Yes. Too many to link.
Favorite TV shows and movies: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Jericho, Hannible, Avatar: the last airbender,
Interests: Games, Web development, forums, design.
Likes/dislikes: Technology, Harry Potter universe!!! -> Dislike sports.
Anything else you want to add?: I love you guys :heart:

Lord Saru

Heart and Hands
Feb 21, 2010
From the blue
FP$
Preferred name: Pip Pip
Do you own a forum/blog/website? If yes, please provide a link: No
Favorite TV shows and movies: Harry Potter, Star Wars, X-men
Interests: Books, Forums, Cooking
Likes/dislikes: Not a great sports and gaming fan
Anything else you want to add?: Nope, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.