Paid - $ Seeking Paid Moderator or Paid Admin Work

Guardian

Madly Diligent
Nov 29, 2010
aeowulf.com
FP$
Yeah, it's crazy it popped in my head the other day. I was trying to think about independent news and information sites and that was one of the ones I remembered.

Well, I'm rooting for you to get one. I think that would be great! Also, mainly cause I wish there's a market for jobs like that and I want to fill one too. :p

Talk Mental Health

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Reminder for those who can't pay for full time rates, I have the following rates for those who aren't expecting me to be on the forum 24/7:

Part Time Admin
$90 USD Monthly Base Pay - Pay Rate may increase if duties are labor intensive, highly more specific or with increased duties other than standard forum administration duties.

Part Time Moderation Team Lead
$70 USD Monthly Base Pay - Pay Rate may increase if duties are labor intensive, or if there are increased duties other than standard forum moderation and team lead duties.

Part Time Regular Moderator
$50 USD Monthly Base Pay

And for those interested in my full time options, full time details are listed in my original post for moderation and moderator team lead (supervisor), and negotiable for the full time administrator. Be aware that my rates may increase, as the average for those jobs increases for those with the experience to fill said positions.

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Looking to hire myself out to anyone who is willing to appreciate time dedicated in helping forums gain activity. Even though I list full time rates, I also have a flat monthly rate for participating in being staff for those who need the help, but on a schedule that doesn't scream full time.

Reactions: ZandraJoi