• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Paid - $ Seeking user to help get my new project going

EasyPete

Acquaintance
Sep 9, 2010
Internet
www.WeLovetheEighties.com
FP$
I'm in search of a user that would like to help me get my new project going. Your responsibilities would be simple. Post a thread or two every day, ideas for sections and to me help promote the forum. The position could be permanent or until and if it takes off. My requirements are the following.

1. You spend at least 12-15 hours a week on the forum.
  2. Your English skills are superb and that you're well versed in subjects such as Astronomy, Biology, History, literature and technology.

The pay would be 100 a month for now and if you're a real asset we could talk more about money then. Obviously I'll need to see the projects that you've worked on in the past. I prefer someone in their thirties or older. Shoot me a pm if you're interested.

Thanks

Advertise Here

FriendlyPerson

Familiar Face
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
Seems like a good recruitment thread with a decent initial pay that many communities would not even consider paying for. Considering that's comparable to flipping burgers at a burger joint for those hours. 👍

If I may suggest though it may be ideal to make sure to actually ask if you may contact the past staff teams of where ever they "worked" or "working at" just to confirm they are telling you it as is. Kinda like double booking if you will. :)

Reactions: EasyPete