Selling Forum Promotion

Gray

♥AsunaIsBae♥
Oct 9, 2010
FP$
I came blindly into this thread from the top feed thinking FP was for sale :oops:

The original PHPBB theme for FP was one of the best at the time
You thinking of sliding in those dms and making a shady offer? :cat:

Reactions: D
Talk Mental Health

Gray

♥AsunaIsBae♥
Oct 9, 2010
FP$
I mean.. :oops:

The only reason I'd want to own this place is because I get a sense of nostalgia from when I was first starting out
I totally get it. The nostaliga is unreal, though it sucks many of the buds from back in the day don't visit.

"ShadyX" running around the forum causing trouble. :happy:

• Sweat
Reactions: D

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Mar 10, 2021
FP$
Your very funny, that's not even a month's rent in majority of places even in less than decent apartments. 🤣

True. In states like Florida and California, rent runs really really high. Some houses in Florida go as high as 5 thousand dollars a month. That's ridiculous.

But getting back on topic. I'm curious as of what this forum would be worth if Cam put it up for sale.

• Agree
Reactions: FriendlyPerson

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Entirely agrees and feels like sticking around as a result. I appreciate when somebody/a place willing to make better changes for the long term. Instead of leaving things broken/not working as they should/as best as they should be. 👍
Got to keep up with the times, I say every good five to ten years any site needs a big change. From theme to moving to another forum software, and well FP has done that over the years. Even now I still like the old theme before this theme became life :)

Just think what FP members had over the years, and seen many names that are no longer with us.

Reactions: FriendlyPerson

FriendlyPerson

Reputable
Feb 22, 2021
Eastern US
FP$
ay every good five to ten years any site needs a big change.
Indeed even if it goes with major changes in offerings and such. That what hosting businesses typically do, they change the site and/or software whenever they are deciding to change offerings in the major way, looking to revamp their offerings and so on.

Gio

FP's Greek Ambassador
Package Team
Nov 16, 2011
In Thomas's Mind
FP$