Closed Selling several good domains for fairly cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
I am no longer offering domains in the thread anymore. A moderator can lock it for now. I have decided to sell them on godaddy auctions. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xyphien

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
I've updated some of the prices. They are providing more traffic to my site Mind Piff then I had originally suspected. No worries if your not interested but I had to update the prices since I really don't want to sell them for anything under $120. Nothing too substantial or high-end traffic wise but it's giving me a fair boost. I would sell them for $120 each though. You may be able to talk me down a small bit. I will still sell Night-Web.biz for only $20.

I intend to buy more domains soon so will update the thread if I get anymore.

Last edited:

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Prices have been tremendously lowered on all 4 domains. Looking to get rid of them.

I'm now also offering a deal is buy CanYourCompany.com and TheXboxCloud.com and get the other 2 free.

Last edited:

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
New domain added. CanYourCompany.com

I will be adding domains throughout the year that I am obtaining and collecting for sale on much lower prices then what they are worth. Selling CanYourCompany.com for only $80. If you buy both TheXboxCloud and CanYourCompany I will including the other 2 listed absolutely free. There's around 1 year of time on all 4 domains left.

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Okay @Xyphien no worries. Message me on discord if your interested. I offered it to you for cheaper on discord already so that price still stands if you want it. Completely up to you but you have as much time as you need.

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Moderator can lock this thread. I am now going to sell domains on godaddy auctions. I appreciate you all though.

Status
Not open for further replies.