Closed Selling Webmaster Forum

Jason5

Resident
Jul 8, 2019
webmasterchill.com
FP$
Greetings everyone, i am selling my Webmaster Forum if anyone interested in buying do let me know.

1) The domain webtalkzone.com for 15$ [Sold]
2) Database for $20 [Process of Selling]
3) Woltlab Suite 5.1 (Includes Forum + Blog) for $40 [Still available]

If you are from India then bank transfer is fine else we will go with PayPal. If you like to buy the whole package then it is 75$ [5$ discount]

Note: Price updated grab as soon as you can.

Last edited:

bomb

Reputable
Jun 19, 2017
www.comradepower.com
FP$
Greetings everyone, i am selling my Webmaster Forum if anyone interested in buying do let me know.

1) The domain webtalkzone.com for 15$
2) Database for $25
3) Woltlab Suite 5.1 for $40

If you are from India then bank transfer is fine else we will go with PayPal. If you like to buy the whole package then it is 75$ [5$ discount :D ]
Great forum!
Am interested, but i may not need the Wotlab license. I prefer Xenforo. Can we negotiate?

Just Quick Question, why are you selling, just two months down the line. It seems to have been picking up.

I might be interested if you could implement Adsense and a Google Account which can be transferred in the trade.
How about we join hands and take it? And Xenforolize it? :)

Jason5

Resident
Jul 8, 2019
webmasterchill.com
FP$
Implement and have Google account? Do you mean to set it up and trade that too or asking for the Google products associated with it?

@bomb that’s why i split the products for sale. If you want the domain and db it is fine.

Reason for sales is i lost interest and moving on so love to hand it to a cool webmaster.

Last edited: